• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

What do you really know about hair loss ?

J

jony

What do you really know about hair loss ?

/whatdoyouknowabout.visithai.co.il/hairloss/en

A

andyking

Medical Scientists believe that MPHL (Male Pattern Hair Loss) is due to two reasons. First is inherited from the either sides of the family. Second is due to biological chemical called a dihydrotestosterone, commonly referred as DHT. DHT is a biological material in the body, which shrinks the hair follicle.

Male pattern hair loss is a widespread situation, where men encounter disappearing of hair on the scalp. This also results in receding hairline or balding on the scalp area of the head. The treatment of Propecia Generic Finasteride stabilizes the overall DHT level and help stop follicles.

Generic Propecia contains the active ingredient Finasteride, a type II 5-alpha reductase drug that restricts the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. Generic Propecia Finasteride is the right medicine for male pattern hair loss.

I'm 40 and have a hair loss problem since last 5 yrs. I tried many drugs, shampoos, gels and creams and finally I settled for Propecia Finasteride. Propecia is the best medicine for hair loss. It certainly has some side effects and these side effects disappear as our body gets used to the medication. I'm using Propecia for year and half. I too had some side effects like decreasing sexual desire in the beginning and as my body got used to it slowly, most of the side effects disappeared. As per my experience Propecia is long term medication and it should be continued at least for six months.

After year and a half, today 80% of my receding hairline disappeared with negligible side effects. As I am buying propecia from emedoutlet, I have recd 15% discount coupon. The discount coupon number is 5234E. If any one of you want to buy propecia and want to have 15% discount, you can try this coupon code. I believe it should work for you also. These guys are best in quality and fast in delivery. Propecia 1mg costs $ 16/- for ONE MONTHS OF SUPPLY - Just go for it and save 15% on Propecia purchase...;)

Hi Jony.
That is really interesting quiz. This type of quiz is give the useful information regarding hair loss. people are also participate on this quiz and share their knowledge and i think this is best way. Thank you.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Dont click on any of these unofficial links that are posted as you never know where they`ll take you.

I remove them as soon as i see them.

R

rose

Your hair is what you eat. If you eat correctly and drink enough water, 80 percent of your hair problems are solved.

D

drrenuka

Facts About Hair Herbal Hair Shampoo
  • The average scalp has more than 100,000 hairs.[/*]
  • The maximum length hair can grow to is 70-90 cm.[/*]
  • A normal person can lose upto 100 hairs a day, from the scalp.[/*]
  • You must lose at least about half your hair, to make hair loss noticeable.[/*]
  • Hair is the second fastest growing tissue in the body.[/*]
  • The average life of a single strand of hair is 3-7 years.[/*]
  • Hair is made from the same substance as fingernails - keratin.[/*]
  • When your hair is wet, it can increase its length by up to 30% and still return to normal length after it's dried.[/*]
  • Forty percent of women by the time they reach menopause will have female pattern (hereditary) hair loss. Over 50% of men by age 50 have male pattern hair loss.[/*]
  • The only places on the human body where we don €™t grow hair are on the palms of our hands, the soles of our feet and our lips .[/*]