• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

What is the cost of a hair transplant?

M

mania

There is not fixed amount for the hair transplant surgery it could be vary from person to person depending upon the scalp and grafting that person going to have...

S

sachin771

Exactly! Hair transplant surgeon should never be selected based on cost they charge. In fact, research background, training & experience of the surgeon to select the best surgeon for hair transplant.

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
If you're able to be flexible with your date of surgery and maybe take a cancellation spot, it's often possible to get a significant discount on the price.

emrahcinik

emrahcinik

Hair Transplant cost in Turkey is a bit on the higher side. However every penny you spend on it is worth it. Transplanted hair is permanent hair. The money you spend in an operation like this is a long-term investment.

Pradeep

Pradeep

Not every hair is permanent. Some hairs are lost naturally from donor zone, some clinics take hairs from outside donor zone.

D

drkrishanarora

If you have bald scalp and want to restore your hair by hair transplant surgery. the cost of hair transplant depends upon the number of grafting multiplying by cost per grafting. some hair transplant centre did hair restoration surgery at a low cost that fixed in your budget.

S

Sophie Nigam

Cost of Hair Transplant depends upon the complexity of treatment and patient condition.

mohitsinghdlh

mohitsinghdlh

There are not fixed amount for the hair transplant surgery. it could vary from person to person depending upon the scalp and grafting that person going to have and also depends on techniques used for hair transplant.

AdeUK

AdeUK

In 2019 I have been quoted £5 per graft for FUE by 2 UK doctors which are reputable and listed with the main regulated bodies. One doctor stated I would need 1500 grafts(£7500) where the other doctor stated I would need 1100 grafts(£5500).

Im now looking for a further consultation/quote before I decide.

You can call me on 07966 871854 in the UK to discuss my Consultations.

Ade

Hair transplant costs in Punjab will vary according to the type of hair transplant done. You can also get a hair transplant done with all-natural methods which help in getting long and thick natural-looking hair all around.