• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Which Footballers do we know who suffer hair loss and who's had work done?

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Hi BN. Yes, he went to Blackrock.
I like James Nesbitt and Rob Brydon's results. They both went there. Not footy related though.
Rob Brydons result is one of my favourites!!!!

I still think David Beckham has had one though

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I think Beckham had some work but like Rooney he has continued losing hair.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I agree there pal RobBrydons hair especially looks great....I like the results I've seen from BlackRock tbh, they seem good.

G

gambler

Valued member
Looks like the Arsenal defender Rob Holding has sneaked away for a hair transplant now that the season has ended.

1623107994169.jpeg

1623107965228.jpeg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I just saw the short Youtube clip of him. Definitely looks like he had one. He was enjoying a beer. I wonder how many days post op he was.

H

Hoping_for_hair

Definitely seems to me that a lot of footballers have had them. I wouldn't like it having my hair on TV each week for the world to see!

Be interesting to see at the start of next season who else has made the most of the off season!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, it`s a busy time for players getting hair transplants, well the ones who haven`t been picked for the national teams.

R

reddwarf

I'd be terrified of heading a ball after having a transplant, can it damage anything?

1978matt

Valued member
Thoughts on Terry Venables? Looking back he may have had some work in the mid to late 2000s but I can't find any absolute proof.

He had a persistent forelock and loss behind it. That's where i think the grafts may have gone.

01jmcginnes

Hibs player Martin Boyle.
Looks like 2 completely different people.

Attachments

• 90DC87A3-22C2-4BDA-8398-A1F793A85FA6.jpeg
    90DC87A3-22C2-4BDA-8398-A1F793A85FA6.jpeg
    387.6 KB · Views: 444
  • 739578C1-2AC1-4DA8-A543-7F772C8A1F84.jpeg
    739578C1-2AC1-4DA8-A543-7F772C8A1F84.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 513
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thoughts on Terry Venables? Looking back he may have had some work in the mid to late 2000s but I can't find any absolute proof.

He had a persistent forelock and loss behind it. That's where i think the grafts may have gone.

Venables definitely looks like he has a fuller hairline which would suggest he had a HT.

K

KCJones

After seeing the clips of Euro 96 this week, Venables has had one looks good

Pat Nevin
Neil Ruddock

H

Herr Loss

Ironically, an Ipswich Town player called James Norwood had one in 2019 with KSL.

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
Yesterday I watched Denmark Belgium. There was a Danish player (a striker) that clearly had a transplant.
Not sure about his name, but it did look quite fake imho.

01jmcginnes

Yesterday I watched Denmark Belgium. There was a Danish player (a striker) that clearly had a transplant.
Not sure about his name, but it did look quite fake imho.
I seen that as well, this was an old picture of him in his mid 20’s.

think he would have suited the bald look as his head shape is decent but yeah he’s had work done on the hairline for sure.

Attachments

• 071C110C-293B-41AC-B3FD-86E29A998197.jpeg
    071C110C-293B-41AC-B3FD-86E29A998197.jpeg
    331.5 KB · Views: 613

1978matt

Valued member
Watching the ITV coverage of Wales and they have Joe Ledley in the studio. Spotted his HT straight away.

A bad sign.