• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Woman Hair Transplant - Dr Devroye

Dr Devroye

Dr Devroye

Valued member
Dr Devroye

2205 Grafts
4177 Hair

37 years old woman

First surgery

We add density on the anterior line so to cover a balding zone.

After a year she came back to our clinic so to show us the result.
She is really happy.

Attachments

• FEMME_GREFFE_CHEVEUX_200.jpg
    FEMME_GREFFE_CHEVEUX_200.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 22,693
Dr Devroye

Dr Devroye

Valued member

Attachments

• FEMME_GREFFE_CHEVEUX_300.jpg
    FEMME_GREFFE_CHEVEUX_300.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 3,963
Dr Devroye

Dr Devroye

Valued member

Attachments

• FEMME_GREFFE_CHEVEUX_400.jpg
    FEMME_GREFFE_CHEVEUX_400.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 3,679
Dr Devroye

Dr Devroye

Valued member

Attachments

• FEMME_GREFFE_CHEVEUX_500.jpg
    FEMME_GREFFE_CHEVEUX_500.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 14,694
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Excellent looking result Dr Devroye

I can see why the patient is very happy.

Not shaving her recipient area down will of helped her tremendously post op and let her carry on as normal,also the donor scar area is looking great.

Dr Devroye,do you see this type of balding pattern in women often?.

Thanks bm.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Looks like a great cosmetic improvement well done she must be very happy

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Fabulous result. Great to see such an amazing cosmetic difference without shaving down the recipient area.

NN

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Wow...

An outstanding result....yet another example of a natural looking HT with no hint that any surgery has taken place...

I would also say that this example goes a long way in proving that shaving the recipient area is not needed to produce world class results..

Fantastic

Tim

janna

janna

Valuable Member
The work looks outstanding.

How many female patients do you average in a month or year? It seems like we have more female patients in the last several years than all the years prior put together. I wonder if more and more females are just finding that HT is an option or if there is more female patients who are thinning. *nl

Thanks for the example - great result.

Dr Devroye

Dr Devroye

Valued member
Between 10 and 20 % of my patients are women.
Personnally, I do not think that we have to be afraid of Hair transplant for women.
Many surgeons apprehend the shock loss. Thanks to the use of surgery loops for the incisions and the placement and since you take good care of the surgery the risk of shock loss is not higher than for men, but you have to manage the bleeding (we use the aspiration when we make the incisions), and it is recommended to plait the hair so to avoid combing it often.

I do not think that more women are having hair loss problems, but that there is a better information.

Women are pleased to discover that hair transplant can help them as well.
No doubt about the fact that you must be skilled to make a great surgery, and if you want the patient to be satisfied the technique must be impeccable.

Dr Jean Devroye MD

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Well...

Hairloss in women was something I had never even thought about until looking into forums...

I guess it must be more damaging for them as its not something that women are supposed to suffer from..

Not like us poor guys :'#G::

Again... I think this is fantastic work..

Tim

D

danzar1986

Nice pics to see.I just want to know how long this process takes.Its great to have but how long it take to cure.

Z

zenith

mindblowing...this is really very nice.....results are appreciable.....one of my friend has to undergo this...it will be motivating if she sees this ......

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Zenith,maybe you can direct her to the forum and ask her to post some pictures of her hairloss situation.

J

jasikajack

Hair transplants for women have seen growing popularity in recent times as more and more women begin to suffer hair loss,Hair transplants for women become necessary during excess production of DHT,and this a best and safe treatment but choose a best doctor when new hair comes in, the effect on a woman's scalp is more subtle,and best result you get.