• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Woman Hair Transplant - Dr Devroye

Dr Devroye

Dr Devroye

Valued member

Woman Hair Transplant - Dr Devroye
Improve the density. 2728 Grafts 6591 Hair

Attachments

• WOMEN-HAIR-DENSITY-200.jpg
    WOMEN-HAIR-DENSITY-200.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 14,857
Dr Devroye

Dr Devroye

Valued member
after 8 months

Attachments

• WOMEN-HAIR-DENSITY-300.jpg
    WOMEN-HAIR-DENSITY-300.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 4,063
Last edited:
Dr Devroye

Dr Devroye

Valued member
after 18 months

Attachments

• WOMEN-HAIR-DENSITY-400.jpg
    WOMEN-HAIR-DENSITY-400.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 3,922
Last edited:
Dr Devroye

Dr Devroye

Valued member
sq

Attachments

• Women-Hair-Density-Resume-Presentation-Chirurgie.jpg
    Women-Hair-Density-Resume-Presentation-Chirurgie.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 2,825
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Dr Devroye,you got a great hair count for the number of grafts.

She had a lot of thinning on top which has been filled in nicely and her hairline looks very natural.

At 18 months she must be very happy now.

Thanks bm.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Nice work Dr Devroye...

I do like to see work of this nature... just goes to show that shaving down the recipient is not essential for a great result...

Tim

D

danzar1986

Enjoyed.Its painful to loose hair .Nice pics.Detailed one.I really enjoyed it.I just want to know that any side effect is there when we go for such type of therapy.

Dr Devroye

Dr Devroye

Valued member
This is an interesting question.
The only risk for a woman is the shock loss on the recipient area.
This is the reason why a lot of surgeons are not enthusiastic about the transplant on women. I had very few cases of ShockLoss in my career, and all the hair always grew back. However, the last time was 4 or 5 years ago. I think I can link this diminution to the improvement of my skills. Nowadays, I use microsurgery glasses that give me an extremely precise microscopic view. My team also wear those glasses for the placement. The purpose is to reduce to the maximum the aggression on the skin made by the transplantation.
We also reduce as much as we can the infiltration and I banned the adrenaline. This may cause more bleeding but we manage it through the use of a micro-hoover close to the incisions.

Dr Jean Devroye MD
http://www.hairtransplantsurgery.com
http://www.hair-transplant-pictures.com

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Very nice case. I have said in the past--a truly skilled surgeon is one that can do a totally natural job on a woman as it is a more challenging hairline and there are some more risks involved.

NN

Z

zenith

i just wanted to know what is the price of getting it done...is their any cheap solution....does it pain a lot.....

J

jasikazenith

Women hair transplant,mostly a hair fall suffer a women and you do a hair transplant surgery for a regrow you hair and is a safe and effective and you get a result for that.