• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Women spurn bald guys

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
You know how to cheer a guy up don €™t you BM. Interesting read, however, would you really want to go out with a girl who judged you by the amount of hair on your head rather than the content of your character. Shang says no, lucky escape. A few of my mates are bald and they are pulling machines, I think personality goes along way. Its a good job i've turned gay, so it's ok if i look like "right said fred", I think the gay community goes for that look.

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
All depends on what type of woman you are looking for,most single people who go out on the pull aren`t looking for a partner for life and hence appearance is important to them.

Peachy

Peachy

It's odd but in my experience quite a lot of women like a baldy, but do think it's much harder for the younger guys. The article didn't give much detail, so don't know if it's been fairly reported or not. Agree that in the real world personality and the overall bigger picture makes a huge difference, but with internet dating the photo is the main attribute, hence getting focused on.

That rant sounded a bit too serious..lol, sorry '''h;h;;h

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Peachy you are so right about the pictures being the first impressions imo.