• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Your Sport?

D

DnA

Valued member
Whats your favourite sport to either watch or play? I don't play a lot of sports nowadays as i'm getting old lol!

I do love watching footbal and formula 1 though!

How about you?

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
I play professional ping pong on the weekends and I have a black belt in Origami. Needless to say I am an adrenaline junky. :T:

Shang

janna

janna

Valuable Member
What's MMA?

Hey! I love ping pong - even tho I'm not anywhere near professional caliber - I'm decent enough for a good match. Origami???? lol.

The sport I love to watch is ice hockey - my favorite. Then a good footy match (not the American Football).

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
J,

Yeah I can make a pretty mean swan out of paper, you have to see it to believe it. I dont think you could live with me on the ping pong table!!!

Shang

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Let's see some swans - you have a camera!

I know I can put up a good fight on the table, but by no means would I be a match for a professional. This would be me after one round with you - ~'').

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
I would have to play hard if I was playing you, as I would have to win for queen and country.

Here's a swan I made earlier, it's not one of my best, but I think it showcases my talent.

Shang

Attachments

• Shang's Swan.jpg
    Shang's Swan.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 430
janna

janna

Valuable Member
SS (sheep shagger),

Wow, how long did the intricate little swan take you???????? It really showcases your talent.

Hmmmmm, I'm wondering how much of a pro you are at ping pong. Got any pics of your trophies and winnings?

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Something as intricate as that takes approximately four minutes, evidently one of larger dimensions would take slightly longer. Well I m not one to brag or to blow my own trumpet but I am pretty unforgiving on the table, they call me the beast. A selection of my trophies out of my trophy room is depicted below.

Attachments

• Shang's Trophies.JPG
    Shang's Trophies.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 280
janna

janna

Valuable Member
How do I know those trophies aren't for your origami's? Can you take a close up of a few of them?

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Anyone would think you didn t believe me, I will have to take a picture of myself in my ping pong attire next time I m at a tournament. I only have one close-up on my mobile, however, you should be privileged to see this one as I don t show many people. I won the golden bat for being the most consistent player in the league. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Shang's Golden Bat.jpg
    Shang's Golden Bat.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 279
janna

janna

Valuable Member
Perhaps if you had shown the trophies before the origami example.......

I do feel priviledged now and also very impressed!!! I trust I won't find the same trophy if I googled ping pong trophies??????

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Hey come on J what do you take me for. My name ain't billy bullshit.

SS

janna

janna

Valuable Member
That's good to hear. Otherwise, I'd have to call you BBS and that can't be as good as SS.

Oh, I await in eager anticipation of a pic of you in your ping pong attire.

E

Ethan

Valued member
The sport I play is tennis, but I love to watch (American) football. I wish I could play but I'm too small and would get injured.

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
I must admit I dont really appreciate american sports, they seem a bit girly to me, for instance netball is comparable with basketball (chicks game), rounders is comparable with baseball (birds game), and american football is comparable with rugby except they wear lots of pads (women). The americans seem to have invented a number of sports either because they are unsociable and dont wanna play with the rest of the world or because they wouldnt be able to compete with the rest of the world playing football, rugby etc.

Shang:T:

Last edited:
C

Cr1

Valued member
Football's mine, I have a few trophys however their for Junior league tournaments etc.

beachboy

beachboy

Valued member
Shang wrote:
I must admit I dont really appreciate american sports, they seem a bit girly to me, for instance netball is comparable with basketball (chicks game), rounders is comparable with baseball (birds game), and american football is comparable with rugby except they wear lots of pads (women). The americans seem to have invented a number of sports either because they are unsociable and dont wanna play with the rest of the world or because they wouldnt be able to compete with the rest of the world playing football, rugby etc.

Shang:T:
Shang

You can also add (ice) hockey, which can be compared to grass hockey (girl's game if ever there was one).

Beachboy:)

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Well...

I have discovered a great sport.... been around for years and better than anything I have seen before...

Jelly Wrestling ! Wow... those poor girls... but you have got to admire their efforts !!

I for one see it as an Olympic sport in the not too distant future !!

Last edited:
Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Beachboy,

A good include that, certainly very girly, and another example of wearing pads and helmets for protection (women).

Shang