• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Zayden, "impossible" repair (Hair Transplant)

Dr. A s Clinic

Dr. A s Clinic

Valued member
Watch Zayden's latest video interview/testimonial taken in 2010 at http://vimeo.com/17439563

Dr. A s Clinic

Dr. A s Clinic

Valued member
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/5p3xgmU3Vwo&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
I realise that, but I'm sure it could be done, if not then severl passes of fue to thin out the flap side and transplant to the right side.

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
Trouble is with a flap you are always going to be slightly lop sided, if the otherside is fued out all it leaves is more of a visible scar.But know what you mean, im sure Zayden is more than made up with the results he has at the moment.

D

diamond8

Valued member
We need to see a shot of the top of his head. Have him put his head into his chest and do a photo shot or video of this. I did see this on the previous page but was not sure that was the final result. All in all though it is 60 to 70% better.

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Considering the damage another doctor caused him this is a great result.

D

diamond8

Valued member
Percentages are opinions. Mine remains at 60 to 70 because when compared to a person who has no damage in regular society it is not by any means 100% improved. This would mean he looks like he never had any damage. That is what 100% is to me. Myself being a repair victim I am about 80 to 90 % better. No person gets to the 100% mark IMO. That would be a full head of hair in my eyes. Sorry but just being purely honest. A good improvement overall though. Not 100%.

D

diamond8

Valued member
I am like topcat. I had a Hairlift by Dr. Brandy. It was a bitemporal flap. Not used anymore because of complications. Severe, Severe scarring. I have been much improved by Dr. Woods from Australia. I had body, mostly beard and some scalp hair used for the repair. It is a thin look but family members and some very very critical friends have told me that it looks 80 to 90 percent better than before. I wore wigs for 14 years to cover up the damage. The crown is still weak but improving since my last surgery in sept 2010. I do not expect a full head of hair however. That is a pipe dream which will not happen considering the damage to all areas of the scalp. Worse than a norwood 7. So a thin coverage is what I have but overall very good considering what it was. It does not however compare to a man who has never lost his hair. Neither will zayden or topcatt. We can be improved overall but never be 100% unless some other form of treatment comes out. The donor supply would have to be doubled on all of us to get a full head of hair. Ain't gonna happen unless a cure comes out where hair can grow through scar tissue or the donor be unlimited. ( I know acell is being tested but so far I am not hearing it is the miracle that is was promised to be) These are the facts of surgery. Scarring should always be made aware to the patient. With Dr. Woods my chest has no scarring from the hair removed nor does my beard area or scalp. I do have a lot less shaving to do now which is a good thing.

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
Do have any before/after pics? Is there a scar going across your forehead? Zayden ´s repair is 100% better than it was fairly obvious to see, and im sure he feels that way too. Normally its better to compliment than compare..Also isn ´t a hair lift slightly different than flap?

D

diamond8

Valued member
Again 100% means a full head of hair with no traces of any prior botched surgery. He is greatly improved no doubt but as most repair patients we could always use more. Realistically no person returns to the 100% level myself included. I do not have any before photos but you can go to Dr. Woods site and look up Daniel. That is me. One of the worst cases as you will see. I need to get some new photos as the updated videos are over a year old and I am in much better shape now. Again about 80 to 90% better. I got much more than I expected and am very grateful for this. But I think that we all want a full thick head of hair like most people. That I never expected and want to warn people that get repaired not to get too high. It is human nature to want what everybody who has never been scarred has. Just to look like members of society who were never botched. I am not sure we can attain that. That is what I am trying to state. Do not get me wrong Zayden, Myself and topcatt will be greatly improved but we will not be able to look like the guy who was never messed up in the first place. That is just reality. Improved yes perfect no.