• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Harald Eberson - FUE Procedure - 1500 Grafts

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking good Tam, things definately starting to happen now. Both sides will even out.
Thanks for the update.

T

TamConch

Valued member
Right Temple Front (19 Weeks)

Attachments

• IMAG1731_1.jpg
    IMAG1731_1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,210
Last edited:
T

TamConch

Valued member
Left Temple Front (19 Weeks)

Attachments

• IMAG1729.jpg
    IMAG1729.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,194
Last edited:
T

TamConch

Valued member
Top (19 Weeks)

Attachments

• IMAG1732_1.jpg
    IMAG1732_1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,251
Last edited:
R

Rocket

Looks to be coming on very well. You are going to get a brilliant result

Bongo

Bongo

Looks great pal, a couple more months of filling out and it will look amazing, you look on for a great result ¬b`

T

TamConch

Valued member
Thanks guys! I certainly hope so, I feel like I'm on track so hopefully in the next few months I have something closer to the final result. I'm really looking forward to getting a styled haircut rather than strategically covering as much scalp as possible :)

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Mate

That is starting to come in very nicely now its only going to get better and better really pleased for you and thanks for keeping us all updated

Have agreat night

Dazz

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It does look as though you're in your way to a great result, next few months will see a lot more growth and thickening up.
Cheers Bm.

S

Scotsman91

Shaping up very nicely Tam, looking forward to your next update.

T

TamConch

Valued member
Top 1 : Before Procedure to Month 6.

Attachments

• Top 1.jpg
    Top 1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 980
T

TamConch

Valued member
Top 2 : Before Procedure to Month 6.

Attachments

• Top 2.jpg
    Top 2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 992
T

TamConch

Valued member
Left Temple : 6 Months.

Attachments

• 20160727_192048.jpg
    20160727_192048.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 997
T

TamConch

Valued member
Right Temple : 6 Months.

Attachments

• 20160727_192503.jpg
    20160727_192503.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,007
T

TamConch

Valued member
Thanks for the interest guys. Today is 6 months since Day 1 of the procedure so I decided to take some photos this evening. I was away on holiday for a fortnight with the family so I never had time to post. It's a strange phase now because it is harder and harder to see 'black dots' on the scalp ie new hairs breaking through, but presumably they are because when I compare new photos to the last round of photos there is always an improvement. I guess the more dense it becomes it is not so easy to see one or two hairs coming in the way it was at 3 months. On the temple photos I have tried to pull back what I believe to my existing hair when taking the photo although that too is becoming harder to tell. I'm very happy with how things are progressing! I suppose the only thing I can't remember is if the density will look like other areas of my scalp upon close inspection at the final result? If I tilt my head back and look in the mirror it does not appear as dense, however looking straight on or from above it certainly does which is what is most important. In any case I'm only at 6 months so hopefully things will continue in the same vein :)

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Thanks for the update Tam, it's looking very good imo and your still only 6 months dude. Has anyone commented on how your hairs improved dude?
Happy for ya

R

Rocket

Looks well indeed. Happy for you tam. Bet you are feeling alot happier;)

S

Scotsman91

For 6 months this is looking really good Tam you must be really chuffed mate.

I have a question for you about Dr Ebersons's clinic.

I noticed that in the pricing list on the website he has one for Fue and another for iFue. Which one did you opt for? Was it something that was brought up at your consultation at the clinic?

T

TamConch

Valued member
Scotsman91 wrote:
For 6 months this is looking really good Tam you must be really chuffed mate.

I have a question for you about Dr Ebersons's clinic.

I noticed that in the pricing list on the website he has one for Fue and another for iFue. Which one did you opt for? Was it something that was brought up at your consultation at the clinic?
Hi Scotsman91. iFUE (Intermittent FUE) is where the grafts are extracted in smaller amounts to keep the 'out of body' time to a minimum. I had 500-600 extractions followed by implanting, another 500-600 extractions then implanting and so on. Because of the shorter period outside the body the graft survival rate is a bit higher than with normal FUE. That is initially why I went for it, although I would also say that breaks between extractions was good for me because the position you are in for extractions is not as comfortable as the implants (face down vs sitting up).
Cheers, Tam.

Last edited:
M

mikeymike

Looking great so far. Can you explain what the Dr does during the surgery and what parts the techs handle. Also how was communication for you, I have not had any luck reaching them in the last couple weeks, were they on the ball with that with you or did you need to keep at it?