• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

1.900 GRAFTS - STRIP - HDC MEDICAL

escar

escar

Hello to everybody, I ´m proud to share with this new forum the work that we are developing at the HDC clinic.

In this case the details are as follows:

-Method: Strip
-N º Grafts: 1.900

The patient was using Finasteride prior to the surgery and after he continue using the treatment to prevent the progression of the hairloss.

The objective of this patient was to rebuild the frontal area with good density and the doctor suggested him a design who suits his face not only now that he is still young, (25y.o9, but also for the rest of his life.

Here you can see the evolution from before to 9 months after the procedure.

Before:

DSCN5759.jpg

DSCN5762.jpg

DSCN5767.jpg

DSCN5768.jpg

During:

DSCN5781.jpg

DSCN8649.jpg

During2.jpg

During3.jpg

During.jpg

9 months after:

DSCN0613.jpg

DSCN0615.jpg

DSCN0620.jpg

DSCN0623.jpg

DSCN0626.jpg

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Hi escar welcome friend as always the work looks clean the pics are great and the results look fantastic

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Escar,

The work looks beautiful. The Patient must be very happy. Thanks for sharing your work/ results.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Very nice result Escar at 9 month,i bet he had virtually no down time as he was not shaven down.

Thanks for posting .

bm.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
What a drastic cosmetic difference for this patient. Very natural once again. As Bigmac pointed out, I am sure that there was essentially very little down time for him as he wasn't shaved down and such clean work. Thanks for posting.

NN

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Escar...

amazing work again... total 100% natural appearance..
I do now think that should I consider future work I would not hesitate in considering HDC...

One of the great things to note is that we are now seeing this quality of work being carried out this side of the Atlantic

Tim

escar

escar

Thank you again guys for your good comments, we are happy that the results are of your taste.