• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

1500 FUE Graft with with Dr Arshad at the Hair Dr Clinic UK

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
Correct, I had my extractions done by Dr Hamza, the channel incisions done by Dr Arshad, then the grafts implanted by rotating technicians. Everyone is very friendly & professional, great experience!

F

Fatjim

Oh really that was you? haha, how did it go? I was done by 3:15pm!
À
Oh really that was you? haha, how did it go? I was done by 3:15pm!
I had to get there for 7am and got out about 7.30pm, but I was yacking for bit at the end. It was an amazing day and went way better than I was expecting, I don't even care about people seeing me in the ugly ducking phase

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
À

I had to get there for 7am and got out about 7.30pm, but I was yacking for bit at the end. It was an amazing day and went way better than I was expecting, I don't even care about people seeing me in the ugly ducking phase

Damn, long day for you then! I was in at 8:30 and out by 3:15, mine was pretty simple & straight forward 1500 grafts so we flew through it with a quick lunch.

I don't care either, once my natural hair grows back in a few weeks then the grafts will blend in anyway till they fall out!

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
This has been the longest I’ve ever gone without putting product on my hair and styling it and I think it’s actually because I have an excellent hair line now since my HT. up until about a month ago I used to wear a hat out in public

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
POST OP DAY 4 UPDATE

Quick Day 4 Post Op Update

Post op day 4 2.jpgPost Op day 4.jpgPost Op Day 4 3 edit.jpgPost Op Day 4 4.jpg

Seems to be healing up nicely and fast, especially the Donor area!

Itching stage has fully set in on graft area, hope it subsides soon!

Noticed some yellow bruising starting on left side of my forehead, so looks like the fluid is starting to move down my head, hopefully mybody clears it all out soon, alot of the swelling has gone already.

F

Fatjim

POST OP DAY 4 UPDATE

Quick Day 4 Post Op Update

View attachment 16698View attachment 16701View attachment 16699View attachment 16700

Seems to be healing up nicely and fast, especially the Donor area!

Itching stage has fully set in on graft area, hope it subsides soon!

Noticed some yellow bruising starting on left side of my forehead, so looks like the fluid is starting to move down my head, hopefully mybody clears it all out soon, alot of the swelling has gone already.

F

Fatjim

Yes I've got the yellow bruises aswell, I'm not itching too much yet, but when I do get the odd one I spray a bit of saline at it.

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
Yes I've got the yellow bruises aswell, I'm not itching too much yet, but when I do get the odd one I spray a bit of saline at it.

Only just noticed the bruises today! slight bit of pain again which I guess is the fluid moving, but nothing major its just the itching which is the worst!

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Healing up nicely. I never suffered the itchy stage.

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
Day 5 Post Op

Healing going well still, donor area looking good... just 2 more nights of having to use travel cushion. and 2 days till I can have my first head wash!

Day 5 Post Op.jpgDay 5 Post Op 3.jpgDay 5 Post Op 2.jpg

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi

Thank you for sharing your experience with us works looks very good and should give you a nice result , wishing you great healing and growth

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
Day 7 Post Op

1 week update - healing well still it seems, just had my first hair wash. I just did it over the sink, and used the supplied shampoo, I didnt push it too hard through the scalp or donor area to remove scabs, just let it soak a little. Still quite a few scabs left after. Over the next few days when I wash it, should I push a little harder to remove the scabs in the recipient area?
Day 7 Post Op 2.jpgDay 7 Post Op.jpgDay 7 Post Op 3.jpgDay 7 Post Op 4.jpgDay 7 Post Op 5.jpgDay 7 Post Op 6.jpg

How are we looking guys? Thanks!

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
Day 9 Post Op update

Scabs mostly gone now after washing - still have numb areas on recipient area and scalp, hopefully they clear up soon. Donor area looks good, still some slight pain. Nerves just coming back to life all over my head still probably. Everything looking as expected so far?

Day 9 Post Op 7.jpgDay 9 Post Op 8.jpgDay 9 Post Op.jpgDay 9 Post Op 6.jpgDay 9 Post Op 5.jpgDay 9 Post Op 4.jpgDay 9 Post Op 3.jpgDay 9 Post Op 2.jpg

F

Fatjim

Looks good, you can hardly tell. I'm in exactly the same place, ive had more pain as my scalp comes back to life, but it'll get better.

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
Looks good, you can hardly tell. I'm in exactly the same place, ive had more pain as my scalp comes back to life, but it'll get better.

Yep same, last couple days i've had some throbbing headaches and sharp pains, but hopeuflly it'll all subside soon..pain means feeling coming back so its good i guess!

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Looking good!!! I had known pain at all from my HT only thing I suffered was a few spots/in growing hairs.

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
Day 12 Post Op Update

Day 12 update for anyone interested, healing looks mostly done. still numbness and odd sharp pain - nerves repairing still but nothing major.

Looks like the shedding phase will come anytime now, noticed 1 or 2 hairs shed in last head wash. So fully prepared now... the faster it sheds, the faster it can grow back.

Added biotin supplements to my daily routine alone with Finasteride so hopeuflly it'll encourage some healthy thick hair growth.

Day 12 Post Op 4.jpgDay 12 Post Op 3.jpgDay 12 Post Op.jpgDay 12 Post Op 2.jpgDay 12 Post Op 5.jpgDay 12 Post Op 6.jpgDay 12 Post Op 7.jpg

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
You wouldn’t even know you have had a procedure done. Let the growing commence!!!