• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

1500 FUE Graft with with Dr Arshad at the Hair Dr Clinic UK

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
Everything looks right on course. You have healed well.
With some luck you`ll be an early grower.

Thanks! I can already see little hairs sprouting out in the recipient areas

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
1 Month Update

1 month update - still numbness in the recipient area. Hair overall growing back fast and the donor looks good. Shedding complete now I think on the recipient area, just waiting for the new hair to grow through!

Day 31 Post Op 5.jpgDay 31 Post Op 6.jpgDay 31 Post Op 4.jpgDay 31 Post Op 3.jpgDay 31 Post Op 2.jpgDay 31 Post Op.jpg

M

Matt88

Lovely healing, mate - you could barely tell you've had anything done. Looking forward to see seeing more!

alex5

alex5

Is the redness in your most recent photos obvious in real life or is it just the photos? Really good progress so far!

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
Is the redness in your most recent photos obvious in real life or is it just the photos? Really good progress so far!

its getting better all the time but still a little redness, once native hair grows more it should cover it more

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
You look to have healed well at one month.
Numbness can linger on with some patients but should heal. You`re not getting any pain in the donor, are you?

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
You look to have healed well at one month.
Numbness can linger on with some patients but should heal. You`re not getting any pain in the donor, are you?

Nope no donor pain, recipient area is definately getter better every day too, almost there I think!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
That's good. Soon it will be a distant memory.

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
7 Weeks Post Op

Hair growing back nicely, new hairs starting to come through. Retained some original grafts, more on the right side.
Week 7 1.jpgWeek 7 2.jpgWeek 7 3.jpgWeek 7 4.jpgWeek 7 5.jpgWeek 7 6.jpg

S

Saint4805

7 Weeks Post Op

Hair growing back nicely, new hairs starting to come through. Retained some original grafts, more on the right side.
Thanks for sharing. Looks like excellent progress and you are well on track for a great result!

Are your hair strands quite fine/thin? They look like a similar thickness to mine? In fact my overall recession and thinning looks very similar to yours.

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
Thanks for sharing. Looks like excellent progress and you are well on track for a great result!

Are your hair strands quite fine/thin? They look like a similar thickness to mine? In fact my overall recession and thinning looks very similar to yours.
I think my hair has always been on the straight and thinner side, very flat unless use product in it! will do another update soon, but not much progress to report yet, odd new hair starting to come through

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Everything looks on track at this stage. Your donor area looks very good, it has recovered well.
Retaining some of the grafts and seeing early growth could be an indication you're going to be an early bloomer. With your hair being thin, do you use any type of volumising shampoo?

alex5

alex5

Looks great after 7 weeks. From the pics I would never tell you had something done but what's it like in real life?

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
3 Month Mark
Hit 3 months now, hair growth is good, donor area looks immaculate, no sign of any extractions.

Recipient area has the odd new hair and some ones that didn't shed but not much else happening.

Should see movement soon hopeuflly now I've hit the 3 month mark.
3 months 1.jpg3 months 2.jpg3 months 3.jpg3 months 4.jpg3 months 5.jpg3 months 6.jpg

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
Everything looks on track at this stage. Your donor area looks very good, it has recovered well.
Retaining some of the grafts and seeing early growth could be an indication you're going to be an early bloomer. With your hair being thin, do you use any type of volumising shampoo?
Nope just normal shampoo, always used whatever is cheapest at the time!

Looks great after 7 weeks. From the pics I would never tell you had something done but what's it like in real life?
Real life looks same as before transplant now really, no body ever suspects I have any hairloss, or now after transplant that I have had any work done unless I tell them!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Your hair looks untouched as though you've never had surgery at all. At 3 months the growth may be slow, just be patient as it will happen when it's ready.
There are some cheap volumising shampoos that will make your hair look thicker if you feel it's needed.

theshape1122

theshape1122

Valued member
Your hair looks untouched as though you've never had surgery at all. At 3 months the growth may be slow, just be patient as it will happen when it's ready.
There are some cheap volumising shampoos that will make your hair look thicker if you feel it's needed.
Thanks! hopefully it starts pushing through in the next couple months