• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

17,351 grafts total with Dr. Baubac and Alvi Armani Clinic

Dr. Baubac Rep

Dr. Baubac Rep

Valued member
Hello everyone,

Those who have been on the forums for years know my postings and that I have worked for the Alvi Armani Clinic for over 12 years now. I just wanted to share my case and story on here.

I just had an fue procedure with Dr. Baubac three weeks ago… I have now had 17,351 grafts transplanted all with Alvi Armani over 8 procedures. 5 of the procedures were with Dr. Baubac. 4,000 grafts were strip and 13,351 grafts are fue.

Here is my procedure history - all procedures with the Alvi Armani Clinic

2007: 4,000 strip

2008: 2,400 grafts fue

2009: 2,316 grafts fue

2010: 2,064 grafts fue

2013: 2,121 grafts fue

2015: 1,437 grafts fue + prp

2016: 1,820 grafst fue + prp

2020: 1,193 grafts fue + prp

Total 17,351 grafts total (13,351 fue)

Do I have the most grafts on the planet? It’ quite possible I am up there.

3 weeks ago I had 1,193 grafts fue + prp with Dr. Baubac.

Prior to my procedure 3 weeks ago I was at 16,158 grafts transplanted. So I took some quick photos this morning after my morning wash. What these photos below represents is 16,158 grafts all growing out of the scalp very short. The hair on top from front to back, the hairline, the mid scalp, the crown, EVERYTHING is ALL 100% transplanted hair and grafts transplanted at very high density.

I just wanted to share because, well how often do you get to see 16,000 grafts growing out of the scalp so short? How often do you see anyone who has had 16,000 grafts??

The grafts and transplanted hair looks super natural. To be honest it still stuns me to this day how amazing it looks when I see it, and its my own head! Even though I have gone through it, gone through all the procedures - it still amazes me how wonderful it’s all turned out.

Now look, I am not here to sell my clinic, or to tell you to come to my clinic, or to tell you that everyone has this many grafts available - because most do not. I was blessed with a very thick donor region that has allowed me to get this many grafts. And I also know that not everyone can afford this many grafts. I have been lucky enough to work for a great clinic and a wonderful, highly skilled and very compassionate doctor in Dr. Baubac who does this for me.

What I did want to simply say to everyone is, there is hope for people out there. Hair loss is an emotional thing. It was for me… But, there is hope for people to have their entire head of hair restored from front to back, for it to look natural, full, dense and amazing. If you choose a TOP clinic and a TOP doctor, you do your research and you are willing to put the time in to possibly have multiple procedures and go through the journey like I have. When I had my first procedure back in 2007 with Dr. Armani I never imagined I would be sitting here today in 2020 having had 17,351 grafts transplanted and having the head of hair that I do.

I honestly should be a NW6, yet here I am in my mid 40's with an amazing and full head of hair from front to back.

Don’t give up people, if you want something bad enough, you will find a way, there is a solution out there for every problem.

I just wanted to share what CAN be done, the science is there, the field is evolving and the TOP TOP TOP clinics do great work.

Photos below - what you see here below in these pics is 16,158 transplanted grafts all growing out of my scalp very short. (my latest 1,193 grafts are obviously not growing out here in these pics as they were just transplanted 3 weeks ago). So these pics are 16,158 transplanted grafts all growing out. The hair on top from front to back, the hairline, the mid scalp, the crown, EVERYTHING is ALL 100% transplanted hair and grafts transplanted at very high density.

As the grafts continue to grow out and the hair gets longer they all layer on top of each other and shingle and create such a high density that when it’s all grown out it’s so thick I can barely get a comb through it. I have dark black hair and real pale skin yet when its grown out you cant see any scalp front to back. Its fantastic.

Also - the hair is wet in the photos because I just got done a morning wash - so its a little clumped together - but you get the idea

aa.jpg

ab.jpg

ac.jpg

ad.jpg

Y

Yzerman

Wow!

You have definitely gone through some to get to this point! Impressing. Can you show us some pictures of your donor? I think I speak for everyone on here saying we want to se the donor :)

keep posting and let us see your outcome from your last ever (?) transplant!

Yzerman

T

Todd

This must be a world record. Were you complaetely bald before?

MrPierre

MrPierre

Please post more additional photos, including before photos, donor region etc.

I always assumed men had 6,000 - 8,000 useable grafts total. Have you had some SMP work done also?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
This has to be a record breaker. You must have some amazing donor density to allow this amount of grafts. I remember being amazed at London Lads surgeries but you have surpassed this.
Your hair looks great. It would be great to see more pictures and some from your surgery.
Thanks for sharing your story.
All the best.
Bm.

Dr. Baubac Rep

Dr. Baubac Rep

Valued member
This is My donor region AFTER 16,158 grafts transplanted / harvested, this pic was taken BEFORE my latest 1,193 graft procedure. Pic was taken in DEC 2019.

The area we addressed in this last procedure was the very very back of my crown circled in red.

So this donor Pic was taken in DEC 2019 and represents after 16,158 grafts harvested.

The area we addressed in this last procedure three weeks ago was the very very back of my crown circled in red.

Image 18.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
We must point out that your graft count is not the norm for most people. You must have extraordinary donor density.
What improvement have you seen with the PRP treatments?

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
Those are staggering numbers and your hair looks great. As you say you're so fortunate to have such amazing donor characteristics. Hopefully you can show some pics from before your procedures though as without them we can't really judge your result.

Dr. Baubac Rep

Dr. Baubac Rep

Valued member
Image 43.jpg

before 2.jpg

before.jpg

before 6.jpg

These were my before photos in 2005 - 15 years ago. Back then I had a huge area to cover in the crown, my mid scalp was gone, both temple alley ways were thinned out and all I basically had left was a thin wispy hairline that was see thru and I couldn't sytle and that soon went as well..... And this was 15 years ago..... Since then I have lost the remaining existing hair on the top of my head and all the hair you see now in the photos I posted last week and the one posted below is 100% transplanted hair.

Below is how I look now, The entire hairline, temples, mid scalp and crown has all been transplanted at high density. It will get super full as it grows out. Its just buzzed down short now from my last procedure
ab.jpg

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Eric. Your crown reminds me of mine, they certainly eat up many grafts when wanting full coverage. Do you think you lost more native hair after your first few hair transplants?
You would never know you`d had any work done looking at your post op pictures. Dr Baubac has made it look very natural.

Dr. Baubac Rep

Dr. Baubac Rep

Valued member
Do you think you lost more native hair after your first few hair transplants?

Oh for sure I have lost the rest of my native hair in the last 15 years, the hair loss in those before photos from 2005 hit me from age 25 - 28. I was headed towards a NW6 just like my dad.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It`s scary how quickly your hair can go.
Hopefully, now you have a full head of hair for the rest of your life.

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
Well having seen those pre op pics I've got to say that's a superb result. Congrats.

Dr. Baubac Rep

Dr. Baubac Rep

Valued member
Well having seen those pre op pics I've got to say that's a superb result. Congrats.

Thanks, but I did not post my result to be "judged". I have posted hundreds of results from my clinic for judging.

I posted it to share and show people that

1) a patient CAN be restored from essentially a NW6 to a NW1 with a full hairline mid scalp and crown all at high density - but it takes a lot of grafts and procedures.

2) I had Total 17,351 grafts total (13,351 fue) - so I wanted to show people that you CAN get 13,000 grafts FUE....

Now BigMac is 1000% correct. Not everyone can get as many grafts as I have, actually most cannot. My donor region is amazing. And not everyone who is heading towards a NW5 / NW6 is a candidate for this procedure if they are expecting a full restoration.

But i wanted to show what CAN be done in this field with today's technology if you go to a top clinic from the beginning, with proper donor management and the willing to have multiple procedures.

Thanks.

F

Fantaz

Thanks, but I did not post my result to be "judged". I have posted hundreds of results from my clinic for judging.

I posted it to share and show people that

1) a patient CAN be restored from essentially a NW6 to a NW1 with a full hairline mid scalp and crown all at high density - but it takes a lot of grafts and procedures.

2) I had Total 17,351 grafts total (13,351 fue) - so I wanted to show people that you CAN get 13,000 grafts FUE....

Now BigMac is 1000% correct. Not everyone can get as many grafts as I have, actually most cannot. My donor region is amazing. And not everyone who is heading towards a NW5 / NW6 is a candidate for this procedure if they are expecting a full restoration.

But i wanted to show what CAN be done in this field with today's technology if you go to a top clinic from the beginning, with proper donor management and the willing to have multiple procedures.

Thanks.

How long have you been taking medication? What else do you take or do to help prevent hair loss?

Dr. Baubac Rep

Dr. Baubac Rep

Valued member
16,000 grafts growing in - all 100% transplanted hair up top. This is at about 6 weeks - as it gets longer it gets thicker - pretty happy! from a nw5 / 6 to a NW1

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking very good considering where you were before any surgery. I`d say without it you would be slick bald on top now. Looking at your pre op picture I`ve added below, would you say your hair loss pattern was diffused?

Dr Baubac Alvi Armani clinic - before hair transplant.jpg