• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2.560 GRAFTS - FUE - HDC MEDICAL

escar

escar

Hello to everybody, the following procedure it was performed at the HDC clinic by our medical team.

The objective it was to increase the density existing in the frontal area. The patient had one previous procedure with Alvi Armani with Strip.
In this case the method used it was FUE and the number of grafts placed were 2.650 grafts.

The after pics of 6 months were taken by the patient, outside, with natural light, with flash and without it.

Here you can examine the progression of the procedure.

Result from the previous procedure with Armani:
anteshumedonf4.jpg

antespacienteladoderechim1.jpg

antespacienteladoizquiefg3.jpg

antessecohb7.jpg

pelohmedolp2da9.jpg

pelosecoxr2sa4.jpg

Before the procedure with HDC:
antesfronthdcfh8.jpg

anteshdccx0.jpg

antestophdcjq5.jpg

During:
durantepr9.jpg

durante2oc5.jpg

durante3ur4.jpg

durante4ts9.jpg

durante5zl2.jpg

durante6mu3.jpg

durante7dk9.jpg

durante8yl0.jpg

durante9gx2.jpg

Immediately after:
inmediatamentedespuscl6.jpg

inmediatamentedespusderyq7.jpg

inmediatamentedespusdonid9.jpg

inmediatamentedespusdonez8.jpg

inmediatamentedespusdonim3.jpg

inmediatamentedespusfrozw7.jpg

inmediatamentedespusfroqp3.jpg

inmediatamentedespusqx4.jpg

Taken by the patient:
fotosdelpropiopaciente8vv2.jpg

fotosdelpropiopaciente7ix3.jpg

fotosdelpropiopaciente6fg2.jpg

fotosdelpropiopaciente5xk1.jpg

fotosdelpropiopaciente4ga5.jpg

fotosdelpropiopaciente3at5.jpg

fotosdelpropiopacientegc5.jpg

6 months:
6meses2.jpg

6meses3.jpg

6meses4.jpg

6meses5.jpg

6meses6.jpg

6meses7.jpg

6meses8.jpg

6meses9.jpg

6meses.jpg

6meses10.jpg

6meses11.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Very nice result he has achieved.

What norwood level was the patient before his previous procedure and does he have his pre op pics for that procedure.

His scar looks ok but a little visible,did you fue into it or is he happy as i guess at a grade 3/4 it will be hidden easily.

Thanks for documenting this with good quality pictures.

bm.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Have to agree with BM... very nice result..

I also have to say "again" that I am always impressed with HDC's photographs.... always very clear and give a very honest picture of your work..

Cheers

Tim

escar

escar

Thank you guys for the comments,

The truth is that this case its almost covered by the own patient, except the immediately before pics which were taken in the clinic, the rest were taken by the own patient and his accompanier, including the after 6 months photos, outside ad with natural light, flash and without flash, everything with one objective in mind only, be as much realistic as he can, and I believe that he achieved.

We will follow his progress during the next months, also you can follow the original thread in the spanish forum here:
http://foro.ganarpelo.org/viewtopic.php?t=19422

Thank you,

Escar.

Last edited:
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Great looking result and as always nice photos to demonstrate. I like to see a scar shaved down as such as normally you don't get to see them. Would this be the average width of most scars or is it a little wider?? I would think that this is 3mm approx. which is still likely the norm. I know you hear of "pencil thin" but I wonder how often this happens.

NN

N

NW5a

Valued member
Looks good, but the area behind the hairline looks too thin. The postop pic showed, too, that there is no work ? 300-500 Grafts more and it would look very good.

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
[align=left]I concur, excellent, from what i've seen of Dr Armani's work, i'm just glad this guy had enough donor left to carry out the procedure. This is probably a good time to say the opinion just made is the responsibility of the author and in no way represents the opinions of hairlossexperiences.com. As we wouldnt want the forum being sued.[/align]
[align=left]Shang[/align]

josh

josh

Valued member
i'm surprised at how thin the previous armani work was considering this was during his strip days.

great follow up work from hdc though. ¬b`