• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2507 grafts strip by dr bisanga

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Ronald

Will you be going to see Dr Bisanga in Brussels as this is the best thing you can do imo.

If you are going to Amsterdam,its not too far to get to Brussels and i`m sure Dr Bisanga will be only too willing to make time to see you.

This is your best approach as the doctor knows your HT situation/circumstances and is willing to work with you as posted by Philb.

Take care bm.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Ronald

Are you going to see Dr Bisanga in Brussels.

If you are going to Amsterdam,you can easily get to Brussels.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Ronald, from the posts made it seems you have asked for a refund as i have done some research as i am trying to be fair to you and Dr Bisanga.

From this thread it appears you are not making any effort to resolve your concerns and meet the doctor. Under the forum rules this is not what the forum was set up for and you must talk directly with the clinic to resolve your case, not use the forum to apply pressure real or perceived.

Therefor i will move this thread to the archives unless contacted by Dr Bisanga/Philb saying you have been in touch with them,as at present they are portrayed in a slightly negative manner in this thread even though they are doing everything they can to help you.

I have sent you an email regarding this.

Take care

bm.

R

Ronald

Hello guys, I'm waiting till doctor Emorane Lupanzula answer to my mail. Only the consultor contacted me, but I want answer from doctor who operated me.

P

Philb

You have been told 3 times now in recent weeks by the Clinic, and as requested personally from a doctor that we are not going to be in Amsterdam.

We have always expressed our willingness to see you and welcome you to the clinic, in fact over a year ago we even offered to pay for your travel to the clinic and you have never made any arrangements.

R

Ronald

the result doesn't change in 1 or 2 or 3 years, I don't know why to be in a hurry.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Ronald wrote:
the result doesn't change in 1 or 2 or 3 years, I don't know why to be in a hurry.

Ronald

I thought the whole reason for your posts is to have your situation resolved asap.

If i were you i ´d have taken up the offer from BHR clinic to go visit them a year ago and get the doctors opinion in person. It still sounds like you have that offer.

They are obviously doing everything they can to help you so why did you not take up their offer and go visit them.

R

Ronald

new pics

old scar covered by fu. Can you see at least one of them? Sorry but I can't

dscf1251k.jpg

little scar made on right side by doc lupanzula to cover my old scar.

dscf1247p.jpg

big scar of 2253 uf made by doc bisanga. not too bad but not too good.

dscf1259.jpg

to see larger pics:
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4368/dscf1251.jpg
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3340/dscf1247m.jpg
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/5324/dscf1259.jpg

other doctors would have refunded only seeing the photos

Last edited:
P

Philb

Ronald wrote:

What does time matter?

One Year Post Op You Wrote:

RONALD-REFUND01.jpg

Two Years Post Op You Wrote:

RONALD-REFUND02.jpg

You had a previous bad hair transplant in Italy leaving you before you came to us with a 1cm scar and pitting and ridging, and you have to ask why we would like to see you in person. You have asked for a refund from almost 6 months post op, we have never denied you this.

You €™ve changed tact on almost every forum you have posted on, saying we refused you a refund, that we ignored you, you even tried to use another patient €™s case, a woman no less, to deliberately mislead the facts until the woman had to write with the truth that you had totally misled.
It is logical to ask to see you, if the procedure has not worked as well as all concerned would like then it is important to assess this properly.

R

Ronald

you should know that it is not correct to bring facts of other forums.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member

Ronald

I can understand that you are disappointed with your HT as you feel your goals weren`t achieved but reality is that these outcomes can happen as i`ve seen quite a few times by various doctors both good and bad.

The difference in your case is that Dr Bisanga is standing behind his work,he hasn`t deserted you and is offering to help sort it out.

No doctor will give you a refund without first meeting you to evaluate your situation,this is common sense as they would be opening themselves up for fraudulent claims of unsatisfactory work.

Whilst i appreciate you taking the time to document and post your result i feel your next step is to work with the doctor,meet him and then let us know the outcome as otherwise this will be an ongoing saga

Ronald wrote:
you should know that it is not correct to bring facts of other forums.

These facts are posted on another public forum and show another side to the story as you previously never mentioned you were seeking a refund and had been contacted by the doctor to arrange a meeting to help you.

Take care bm.