• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2643 FUT 964 FUE & Plug Removal. Major Repair

P

Philb

Here we have a major repair case treated by Dr. Bisanga, last update was 6 months with more to follow.

The man had undergone 3 previous surgeries, Strip and Plug leaving his donor area totally open and making it hard to find any unimpaired area. His recipient was left with hardly any yield from the surgeries and plenty of skin damage with massive ridging and pitting from the poor slit and graft placement.

The initial goal was to to repair the pluggy hair line and increase density in the frontal 1/3, this was achieved with a combination of FUT & FUE and removing some of the offending plug grafts with FUE.

He is returning to us soon for a body hair test and assess his donor for possibly more scalp work.

BEFORE BHR

1BeforeBHRF.jpg

2BeforeBHRLR.jpg

4BeforeBHRT.jpg

3BeforeBHRD.jpg

PLACEMENT 2643 FUT 964 FUE & 35 PLUG REMOVAL VIA FUE

5PostOpPlacement2643FUT964FUEPlugRe.jpg

6 MONTHS BEFORE & AFTER COMPARISONS

6Before6MonthsPostOp.jpg

8Before6Months.jpg

7Before6MonthsPostOpFrontal.jpg

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Whoever did the previous work really did a number on him. This patient's donor area look horrendous. Great start on the repair work, it's got to be a challenge. Nice Job once again.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
It is hard sometimes to comment on work like this because the patient was so badly butchered prior that it is very challenging for the clinic to correct the previous mess. If he didn't have the previous work I would not be thrilled with the current look, but given his state, I have to say that Dr. Bisanga did an awesome job to give this poor guy a much improved look. I would also have to guess that things will only get that much better with time and the coarseness of the hair might soften in another year or so.

This is possibly one of the worst donor areas I have ever seen apart from flap work. It really is criminal that this sort of thing was happening. Surprisingly his recipient area wasn't as horrendous as the donor (albeit not good). Anyways, I ramble. Great work and thanks for the post. I would love to see all people in this predicament get resolve.

NN

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Maybe I am wrong, but I think that this patient would benefit from the slicked back hairstyle now that he has a natural hairline.

NN

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
This is the worse butchering i have ever seen, i'm actually quite saddened to see this guy's case, i'm lost for words really. The personnel within the clinic which did that to this poor guy should be in jail, actually no trial, no jury, i'd execute them. poor guy. good skills bhr.

Shang

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
He is looking so much bettter at 6 months,be great to follow his progress.

The poor guys donor has been wasted and plugs to go with it.I hope the doctor who done this is not practicing anymore.

bm.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
I just cannot believe the condition that this guy was left in... I am with you Shang...saddened by the poor guys condition.

It just amazes me that clinics can carry out this sort of work , ruin someones life when we all know that they probably advertised to improve it... yet there is no punishment or consequence to them for their actions....

I just wonder how these people sleep at night with the knowledge that they are butchering people and scaring them for life...

Considering the state this guy was in the improvement is great... well done Dr. Bisanga...

Tim

Last edited:
P

Philb

12 months update; he came to BXL for a BH test and to review his situation. The growth has been good, especially considering the amount of pitting and ridging he had in the recipient. The BH test will allow us to assess his potential for more recipient and donor work, the BH was placed in one of his donor scars. His donor, what he has, was also measured for laxity and density; he will be able to have another small Strip and FUE; time line for future work to be discussed as we all want to make the most of what he has.

Frontal02.jpg

Right.jpg

tn_IMG_1959.jpg

tn_IMG_1963.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Just looking through older posts and came across this, I missed his 12 month update. What a change for the better.

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Thanks BM, a nice transformation and especially considering the limitations and challenges there on this patient and as said one of the worst donors we have seen.

Westcoaster

Westcoaster

Holy crap, he was screwed over big time. Dr. Bisanga has worked his magic to turn this awful mess around and give the guy his life back.

B

Baldy Bunnet

Valued member
Really feel for the guy with that poor previous work. Must have wasted a load of money. Great job on the repair though!

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
Wow. Really shocking pictures and great to see such a good repair job. This was clearly a very challenging case.

H

Hair transplant plugs

valued member
This is a great turnaround transforming a hideous look to something normal. How many fue punch outs and strip surgeries were required to accomplish this ?

F

FutureFue

Valued member
Would be great to see what his donor looks like now after the repair

M

musclehair

There is only one Dr who can fix this terrible donnor: Dr Magic Bisanga.
Most other Top Drs would have refused this extremely difficult case. But once again here comes Dr Magic Bisanga with his high ethical, realistic and skillful handling of all hair transplant techniques: strip, fue and BHT.
There are many good Drs nowdays but nobody manages all techniques at the same time in such a proper way.
Dr Magic Bisanga has Hasson and Wong Strip are, he also has Dr Cole FUE art and Dr Umar BHT art...I guess that if this patient has good beard will see an exhibition of how to put someone devastated by dark side of this Industry into a normal look. We have already seen great results with beard on Dr Magic Bisanga hands...and this could be another one.
Thanks a million Dr Magic B. for showing us that nothing is impossible when in experienced, skillful and ethical hands as yours.
And best regrowth to this patient.