• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

3382 FUE - Dr. Lupanzula - Brussels

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Good to hear a little more vigorous shampooing has cleared the remaining stalled hairs. Just the waiting game now for that new growth.

The redness is normal, sometimes it can linger for a few months but nothing to worry about.

Thanks for the update.

Cheers Bm.

JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
I'm glad things look to be progressing normally now. It isn't uncommon for patients to "baby" their grafts after their hair transplant but this can be an issue if it goes on for too long (longer than you experienced).

The detached hair shafts sitting in the scalp can become seen as foreign matter and the body will react with inflammation. I am a firm believer that inflammation creates a toxic environment for new growth.

You'll be fine but hopefully others will see this and be more aggressive with shampooing with a good shampoo and conditioner.

K

KO

Valued member
Hey all. I'm about 4M post op and have uploaded my 3 and 3.5M photos. You can see the sides freshly buzzed with a No. 2 guard. So in case you were wondering what scarring looks like after 3K grafts, I don't note cosmetic scarring, just the expected depletion of the donor area. On top, I currently see the outline of a hairline forming, which is good. I can feel a lot of "tree stump" like hairs and an occasional deep pimple, which I tend to leave as is instead of popping. But other than that still early days. As an aside, even though I'm in the ugly duckling stage, I find myself thinking about my hair a lot less than in the past, which is nice.

7443_240541_390000004.jpg

7443_240541_390000002.jpg

7443_240541_390000001.jpg

7443_240541_390000000.jpg

7443_240541_390000003.jpg

K

KO

Valued member
I honestly don't know, I was worried about it in my teens. But probably had thinning pointed out to me at age 20.

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Your donor area at the back is looking good, sides are a little thinner which is to be expected after a large FUE. I can`t see any scarring which is good.
Good to hear you can feel the new stubbles popping through and that you`re not worrying about your hair. In a few more months things will be on the up.
Thanks for the update.
All the best.
Bm.

K

KO

Valued member
Hey all, I haven't been posting on the forums much, but here are my 5M photos

Attachments

• M5.jpg
    M5.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 482
Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi KO. You can clearly see a difference in the density from the previous months. I`d say you`ll get a lot more growth and thickening in the coming months.
Looking good and thanks for the update.
All the best.
Bm.

Y

Yzerman

Hi KO,

Please give us an update on your HT. How has everything turned out? Hope for the best of course,

Cheers!

A

ArchieJTB

Hi KO,

As the above response suggests, would be great to see an update!

Cheers!

N

Nico13

Hi KO,

As a future patient of this clinic, would be grate to have a feedback. My hairloss is pretty similare as yours. Best regards, from France