• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

5.103 GRAFTS - FUE + STRIP - HDC MEDICAL

escar

escar

Hello everybody, the following procedure it was performed at the HDC clinic by or medical team. The details are as follows:

The patient suffered a previous procedure in one Spanish Clinic named Corporación Dermoestetica, the result it was poor and unnatural so the patient had a tattoo to cover the scar and shave his head to move with his life with a more normal appearance.

The objective of this procedure with HDC it was to eliminate the previous scar and to collect some grafts from the strip and obtain the rest through FUE.

The breakdown of grafts were as follows:

-First day: 668 FUE
-Second day: 959 FUE

Total FUE: 1.627 Grafts

-Third day: 3.476 STRIP
Singles:895
Doubles:2.011
Triples:570

Total Grafts: 5.103

PHOTOS BEFORE AND DURING:
Antes2.jpg

Antes3.jpg

Antes4.jpg

Antes.jpg

DSCN2780.jpg

DSCN2810.jpg

DSCN2811.jpg

DSCN2814.jpg

DSCN2816.jpg

DSCN2838.jpg

DSCN2839.jpg

DSCN2840.jpg

DSCN2843.jpg

DSCN2845.jpg

DSCN2848.jpg

5.5 MONTHS POST-OP HAIR WET AND DRY:
micalva128.jpg

micalva129.jpg

micalva130.jpg

micalva131.jpg

micalva132.jpg

micalva133.jpg

micalva134.jpg

micalva135.jpg

micalva136.jpg

N

NW5a

Valued member
Hi,

thats looks really good. Why did u do FUE first ?

the tattoo looks funny now :)

thx

S

scarred5

Valued member
i dont know still looks thin up top ive seen more impressive work from hdc, but then again thats alot of area, and he still has a ton more donor for fue, the hairline looks good,

escar

escar

Hi scarred, the patient is 5.5 months now, this is only the beginning.

These things are important at the time of judge a result, if this result was the final result at 12 months it will be a poor result, but for 5.5 months it is amazing, this is the difference.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looks very good at 5.5 months,he has a lot of growth at this early stage.

Be great to see the final result .

These strip/fue combo ops look very promising.

Escar did he have all the fue grafts placed towards the final third and the strip grafts placed from the hairline backwards to meet the fue grafts.If so any reason why this planting pattern or is it just the way the doctor decided to do it.

The scar looks closure looks very good also.

Thanks bm.

True and Dorin Medical Group

True and Dorin Medical Group

Valued member
Dr. True & Dr. Dorin have been doing a blend of FUE/FUT over the last couple years and it has some pretty meaningful applications.......thank you for presenting this case, its well documented......great progress for just 5.5 months, more to come certainly.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
This is amazing. He looks outstanding to me whether it is 5.5 months or even more. What a drastic difference to previous situation. I am amazed with the entire combination process of FUE and strip. Keep us posted.

NN

PS. I liked the ingenious idea of the tattoo to hide his prior scar.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
looks superb ¬b`thanks for posting escar please keep us updated with this guys progress

bn:)

escar

escar

Yes they do sometimes, what happen is that in a extensive baldness you can save grafts doing this kind of desing which have been proved to works great and when the hair growths the aspect its completely natural.

This are one case with this kind of design where you can see how it looks after the hair growth http://foro.recuperarelpelo.com/viewtopic.php?p=138248#138248

And another case with the temple points closed.
http://foro.recuperarelpelo.com/viewtopic.php?t=23079&highlight=

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
I do like the results without them being closed, but I'd go for the closed temple myself.

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

Love your work HDC, and this is fantastic growth for 5.5 months; can't wait to see the final product. FUE was done after strip, not because he was stripped out, but so that he could get more grafts imm after the strip procedure, correct? Was the FUE performed the same day? Why does the hairline pattern resemle "teeth"? I only ask because when it's grown out it never looks like this - it looks natural - but it looks so odd imm post op.

Looks great, keep us updated. Z:B

M

mars

Valued member
Escar what is used to close up the donor strip it looks very neat?

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Yeah their strips always look very nicely closed, was also wondering what this guy intends to do about the remaining section of tattoo?