• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

5mg finasteride UK

P

Pk8989

Can anyone recommend where to buy this online with no presc? I can’t seem to find anywhere apart from in-house pharmacy and they are so difficult to send payment to - it’s near enough impossible.

Looking to get 5mg to make topical finasteride - as it’s cheaper

thanks

C

Coopman

Valued member
The shop on this website sells it,

Alternatively i order from assured pharmacy and its an online prescription whereby you have to answer a few questions for their doctor to look at.

P

Pk8989

The shop on this website sells it,

Alternatively i order from assured pharmacy and its an online prescription whereby you have to answer a few questions for their doctor to look at.
I can’t see the 5mg version on assured pharmacy just the 1mg?

C

Coopman

Valued member
Sorry my error. I misread your post. Assured Pharmacy does not sell 5mg finasteride.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Can anyone recommend where to buy this online with no presc? I can’t seem to find anywhere apart from in-house pharmacy and they are so difficult to send payment to - it’s near enough impossible.

Looking to get 5mg to make topical finasteride - as it’s cheaper

thanks

I agree with your comment regarding In house being difficult to order from....i bought some meds once from them and found it impossible to do with my mobile Barclays banking app but managed ok with the Barclays online site if that helps.

bullitnut

bullitnut

As Coopman said the shop on this forum sells them though too......if you go to the top of the page and at the left it says shop on the blue border....if you click the link it takes you to Lifestyle Pharmacy.

A

alkafos

I don't know where to get 5mg proscar, how ever I know where to get topical finasteride. Let me know

K

k-dog

What does 1mg of Finasteride read as when cut in half? Is it 0.25mg ? Thanks

K

Kingsey

0.25 will be a quarter. It will be 0.50 for half. They usually omit the zero
.25 = quarter .5 = half

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
Pharmact2U sells 5mg but I think you will have to fill an online prescription.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Dr Fox are good but not sure if they sell it in 5mg form