• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Actually worked for me, helped my hairloss a lot

T

thomas29

Himy name is Thomas, and I think I am happy to say that I won against my hairloss.I've been reading this forum for a long time, and not that long ago i decided to take action and do something about my hair.I have tried a lot of different products before, mostly looking for natural ingridients(becasue I was scared of side effects). Until i run into a friend who recomended me a minoxidil. I heard about this stuff a lot before but never tried it. I think that was the best decision ever, I bought it and it did helped me. I took me about 4 months to start seeing any good results, so definietly if you consider using it you have to be patient.I was recommended Propecia :)
I will post photos when i get back home next week :)

K

kaberaglobal247

Great ¬b`Every hair loss is different, so the treatment is. According to the level of baldness, hair loss can be treated with medicinal treatment( minoxidil and finasteride) or PRP hair treatment and Hair Transplant. Before opting any treatment you must go to a trichologist to get a consultation regarding the hair loss treatment.

Baldingman

Baldingman

I saw an advertisement for Platelet Rich Plasma which seems to have been around a long time as a hair loss treatment without too much in the form of documented results. Has there been any significant advances recently? It €™s something I €™d consider if there was a high chance of success.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I saw an advertisement for Platelet Rich Plasma which seems to have been around a long time as a hair loss treatment without too much in the form of documented results. Has there been any significant advances recently? It s something I d consider if there was a high chance of success.

A lot of people are talking about PRP and recently it's getting a lot of press attention (why now who knows when its been around for some time now). Personally i think it does help to a degree for some which is great but obviously everyone is different so will react to it differently.

What worries me though are the amount of so called hair clinics that just offer this treatment as the be all and end all and nothing else other than this treatment and hair loss medications....to me these places sound like they are after a quick buck.....promising the world when it's not going to fix advanced baldness (even if it does help a little).

One such article springs to mind recently in the sun where a guy is promoting the treatment done in London. It gets me as the before and after pictures are shot with completely different lighting and it could well be that the majority of the improvement shown is down to the difference in lighting and the fact that the before picture looks a little wet in places.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sun-men/8725031/dad-hair-transplant-blood-arm-results-cost-balding/

I'm not saying PRP doesn't have any benefits at all so please don't think i'm saying that but i would only get this treatment done at a proper well respected hair restoration clinic that's all.

Just my opinion dude