• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

After my Amazing hair transplant with Vinci Hair Clinic I had a 2nd one

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Wagner, is your donor scar that thin all over? It looks good just like your new hair.

V

Vinci Hair Clinic

Valued member
Bigmac wrote:
Hey Wagner, is your donor scar that thin all over? It looks good just like your new hair.

Wagner sent this scar update earlier this month, he ´s going to try and take from the sides also but say yes, it is about the same size all the way around.

IMG_0462_zpsa0nojvqs.jpg

W

wagner

Valued member
Hey everyone, here is my interview on this morning tv. I`m very happy with my hair.
All comments welcome.
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/iwZEFy2MLK4&feature=youtu.be&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Great interview Wagner, your hair is looking fantastic.

B

Bastion

Brilliant result Mr Wagner.
You are quite a character, it was a fun interview to watch.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Loved watching this and your hair is looking really good now dude....really happy for you ;)

W

wagner

Valued member
Thanks bullitnut, I ´m so happy with my hair now, glad you loved the video, love to make people happy!! :)

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
wagner wrote:
Thanks bullitnut, I ´m so happy with my hair now, glad you loved the video, love to make people happy!! :)
Your welcome pal.....would be good to see you make a cameo appearance on the x factor one day too......maybe an extra judge? as Louis Walsh has gone round the bend this year lol.

Take care mate