• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Anyone know of InHouse Pharmacy?

• Thread starter be_like_tom_selleck
  • Start date
B

be_like_tom_selleck

Hi all,

I'm new here and have just booked in for my 1st FUE in August! Very nervous but it needs to be done.

I'm looking at where to buy Finasteride. I'll be making an appointment with my GP to discuss it with them, but I thought I'd see where was cheapest online, just in case I have to go down that route.

Inhouse Pharmacy have the full range of products:

Proprecia (1mg Finasteride) £39.50/mth

Generic Finasteride (1mg Finasteride) £13.71/mth

Proscar (5mg Finasteride) £52.11/mth

Generic Proscar (5mg Finasteride) £15.09/mth

Avodart (0.5mg Dutasteride) £71.31/mth

Generic Dutasteride (0.5mg Dutasteride) £21.94/mth

But the burning question - are these genuine meds? Has anyone bought from here before or heard of Inhouse Pharmacy?

B

be_like_tom_selleck

Thanks again BigMac. I wonder if there's any real benefit in the branded product (Propecia) over a generic brand?

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
i too have only heard positive things about them, beware though if your in the uk you will get charged custom duty on orders from them over 18 pounds and it can be expensive as the royal mail add some handling charges too:)

T.C

T.C

If you get a prescription from your G.P and send it to pharmacy2u(website) in Leeds the cost is £90 for 3 months which is cheapest in the U.K for Merck.I just got another batch myself.Dont use those online private doctors as they charge alot.I asked in my local chemist and he said £150 so big difference.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi TC

Was that for Merck branded Propecia?