• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Are Hairofistanbul a great company?

J

Jackanton

Getting offers from £1000 to £4000 but it’s only the front hair line that really needs doing all the whole thing Is quite thin? Hair of Istanbul are a pricier one to which Shifthairtransplant are very cheap. Also I’m confused on which is going to look better and be more natural and dense DHI or FUE?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Have you any pictures to show your hair loss?
How old are you? Are you taking anything to prevent future loss?
How many grafts are you being quoted?
FUE is follicular unit extraction. Extraction meaning they use a cylindrical type punch to remove grafts one at a time as opposed to Strip surgery where they removed a strip of tissue.
DHI refers to Direct Hair Implantation. The planting part of surgery using a Choi type implanter pen.
Planting is done using a planter pen or forceps.

R

Rolandas

Have you any pictures to show your hair loss?
How old are you? Are you taking anything to prevent future loss?
How many grafts are you being quoted?
FUE is follicular unit extraction. Extraction meaning they use a cylindrical type punch to remove grafts one at a time as opposed to Strip surgery where they removed a strip of tissue.
DHI refers to Direct Hair Implantation. The planting part of surgery using a Choi type implanter pen.
Planting is done using a planter pen or forceps.
Man you would be surprised how many Turkish clinics are advertising FUE & DHI as 2 different HT methods.. No wonders people don't understand the difference. One of the clinics even told me that they're doing so JUST to optimize their search engine. It's ridiculous how far one can go with misleading information...

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Correct, there is FUE surgery or FUT surgery. Different types of equipment may be used such as Sapphire cutting tools but they`re all part of one of those surgery types.
I looked again at their Instagram page. What I see is a lot of stalky unnaturally looking hairlines and some that look like helmet heads. The growth looks good providing no products have been applied but I`d say they need further training on creating a natural hairline. Maybe it just depends on who does your surgery there, is the gamble worth the risk?
Do your research. Compare hairlines from various clinics.