• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Ball Shaving

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Of late i've been shaving my balls in the shower, I was just wondering if this is a normal or natural thing to be doing, or could I be classified as being odd or
unconventional. Does any one else admit to doing it.

Thanks

Shang

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe you have been hanging around sheep too much and just want to be like them by having your balls sheered

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
i would be careful with the razor bud you might damage the follicles and you might need them one day, but you would end up looking a right dixxhead lol (only joking mate))(_::

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
lol i hear ya BM I have been spending a lot of time with sheep at present as it's lambing season, so this may be the reason.

BN,

I dunno about the hair follicles. but i agree you have to be careful as i nearly gave myself a circumcision this morning :T:.

Shang

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
WTF !!!

For a few seconds I thought I was in the wrong forum *nl

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
lol tim, I am also quite active on the ball shaving forums also.

Baldspot

Baldspot

Valued member
I do agree making an effort to be clean and trimmed is a laudible thing. But while I admire your honesty I do feel I'm verging on the personal with this insight into you personal routines... probably best shared with an admiring female who appreciates the fact that you're like buffed crystal where it counts...

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

LOOL I don't care I admire his BALLS for posting this! :T: nice avatar btw LOFL!

dude, get those bad boys waxed! what if you grow stubblies down there?
when I WAS taking care of myself and working out, there was this nice vietnamese lady at the mall who would wax my balls and chest for me...no joke, I'm a hairy beast, everywhere but the head apparently. But SHAVING? I dont' want a stubbly beard to be growing down there...

PS forgot to mention, no! waxing there doesn't hurt if they know what their doing...they 'trim it up' first, then put the wax on the paper strip not directly on your balls...actually feels warm and nice w/the ladies soft hand working on you. johnny got excited. :T:

Last edited:
Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
NG2GB,

Thanks for the advice, i may go for a full back, sack, and, crack next time I go into town, I will post pre-wax and post-wax pictures for the forums reference. :T:

Shang

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
I'm going into town for my wax tommorrow, is any one interested in seeing pre-wax and post-wax pictures? Are there any objection's?

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Yes.... a VERY strong objection from this corner....

))N_):)

Last edited:
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
How did I miss this thread?? And why hasn't Janna posted anything?c;;9 Well, interesting topic. Can't say that I would opt for having someone take care of that deed although I do like cleanliness and ...oh I just am going to leave this thead alone.

NN