• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Been using Toppik

HannahBudla

HannahBudla

Finasteride is what I use. Rogaine is a good o;goin for you too. Oral minoxidil has been producing very good results for some.
here I completely agree with you , my father had a similar situation , he was helped not by some doctor , but by the same person from the forum as you , so I am very grateful to you . For him , it was a lot of stress at first , because a lot was brought up from his appearance at his job , and appearance is a status.

N

noodles14

had my 3 month check up today. they said they're happy with the results so far. they wanted me to be in their success stories. i said lets wait for a little more success first :giggle: i also can't workout if they brushed it a little differently today so i can't tell exactly like for like

i noticed after about 2 months ish i was using less toppik each day so i think there has been some improvement. still early though.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 60
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 63
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 59
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 60
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 62
Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
had my 3 month check up today. they said they're happy with the results so far. they wanted me to be in their success stories. i said lets wait for a little more success first :giggle: i also can't workout if they brushed it a little differently today so i can't tell exactly like for like

i noticed after about 2 months ish i was using less toppik each day so i think there has been some improvement. still early though.

Picture 3 with the comparison looks like you have more hair. As you say, it is possible the hair is combed to show more coverage but very early days yet.

S

Salazar

Hi noodles14.

I think that your crown is showing definite improvement. But, as Kevboy said, it's still early days.

I was always curious about Belgravia. On their website, in the before/after pictures section, most of the photos do show the appearance of miniature hairs but, given the limited timeframe, it was never clear to me whether those miniature hairs would eventually obtain normal length or if this was as good as it got. It will be interesting to see your final result. All the best.