• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Before & After FUT Results w/Dr. Ron Shapiro

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Dr. Ron Shapiro - 1625 Grafts/3413 Hairs

This patient, in his mid 40 €™s, had what many would consider minor hair loss. Plus he €™s fortunate to have above average donor density. He receded more in his left side than his right. We transplanted 1625grafts/3413 hairs to restore his hair.

1 €™s €“ 370

2 €™s €“ 811

3 €™s €“ 355

4 €™s €“ 89

Total €“ 1625 Grafts = 3413 Hairs

Results with Dr. Ron Shapiro [/b]

His hair sprayed wet for before and after pictures.

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide7.jpg

Slide8a.jpg

J

JJ09

Nice work in restoring this patient's hairline looks perfect! ¬b`

S

SemperFi

Valued member
Hmmm... why was the question about doing a HT to a patient with minor hairloss deleted?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I`m not aware of any post being deleted,i will check with my moderator but he would have informed me.

Which member posted the comment.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
SemperFi wrote:
Hmmm... why was the question about doing a HT to a patient with minor hairloss deleted?

Nothing has been deleted here.

I think you are getting confused and referring to the question asked on Hairlosshelp on the same patient result.

The question is still there on Hairlosshelp.

Hope that clears any confusion up for you.

bm.

S

SemperFi

Valued member
Oh, yes, that could be the case... same photos everywhere, so I confused the forums. c;;9

Sorry. ;)

janna

janna

Valuable Member
I've just gone to HLH to address the question SemperFi is referring to. My reply is below as well.

"why would you transplant 3413 precious donor hairs on a head that obviously doesn't need it?"

Hi Mintyfresh,

There are varying degrees of hairloss as we all know and at what point it starts bothering people also varies. What bothers one person a great deal may not bother the next person. This patient is close to his 50's so he's considered fortunate by most people who suffer from hair loss. However, if you asked him if he felt fortunate, I'm sure he'd say he is only to a certain extent. All he knows is that he has hairloss - period. He feels fortunate that he has enough donor hair to address his loss but the fact that he has loss at all does not make him feel fortunate.

This patient was thoroughly educated and had realistic expectations. We are happy to have acheived a satisfied patient. Thanks.