• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Best place to buy Rogaine?

T

Travis332

Valued member
Hi everyone

I have currently run out of my Rogaine supply, and i wondered if someone could tell me, the best place at the moment to buy it online in the uk?

Thanks for any help ;)

V

VCM761

My buddy uses Minoxidil.com, delivery usually takes 3 days.

T

thisisdan

I wasn't too hot on ordering from the US so I used regrowth .ie It works out at about a tenner (euro) a month if you go for the six month deal.

A

andyking

margera wrote:
Hi everyone

I have currently run out of my Rogaine supply, and i wondered if someone could tell me, the best place at the moment to buy it online in the uk?

Thanks for any help ;)
Buy Rogaine from emedoutlet.com - Rogaine 2% solution bottle will cost you $ 13.99 - Recently, I have recd 15% discount coupon. The discount coupon number is 5234E. You also can take an advantage of free shipping with code 4848B - You can use either Discount code or free shipping code, you can not use both at a time. If any one of you want to buy Rogaine or any medicine and want to take advantage of discount or free shipping, you can try these coupon codes. I believe it should work for you also.