• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Bht and a buzzcut

H

Htdunne2013

So I took a dive and did FUE, I can’t grow my hair out because of overharvesting, my planned way to proceed is to get body hair transplant into the scars on the donor masking them and allowing myself to have a buzzcut, problems may include uneven skin texture after body hair transplant (bht) and or that redness that can also persist after hair transplant.

I’ve seen good chest hair buzzcut looks but will all body hair look similarities to hair if it’s transplanted and kept short or just chest hair.

Growing out not good because hairline is too straight.

Attachments

• 0CEEFF2B-BAE5-4F44-AC46-E7D99786FA0F.jpeg
    0CEEFF2B-BAE5-4F44-AC46-E7D99786FA0F.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 521
  • EC225728-D0D3-4DB3-A6C9-587E90570E97.jpeg
    EC225728-D0D3-4DB3-A6C9-587E90570E97.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 586
  • 604D5D46-4F1E-4240-A0C4-CCB874D1DBA0.jpeg
    604D5D46-4F1E-4240-A0C4-CCB874D1DBA0.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 600
R

reddwarf

Would that pigmentation procedure be an option to disguise your scars?

H

Htdunne2013

See the thing about it is it doesn’t age well. Look at any tattoo they morph shape, fade in colour, turn blue, become splodgy... there’s no way of knowing how it will age.

R

reddwarf

Your concerns are very valid, i was under the impression they used special inks though? You look to have a good source of beard hair is that an option for potential donor?

H

Htdunne2013

Yeah but beard hair is thicker. If you want good camouflage I think thinner is best, chest hair definitely better imo. Leg hair I’m not sure, plus beard hair grows twice as fast from shaved to 1/2 inch. Which isn’t ideal. I’ll consider it but generally beard hair is great if you want to grow it but maybe not for buzzcut. As far as I can discern.

H

Htdunne2013

Special inks are a bullshit marketing thing, think about it, each person will get rid of pigment through immune system in different ways. There’s no way of telling it’s a gamble that gets more and more dangerous as time goes on, plus consider aging and hair colour change. ‍♂️

V

Viking

Hello Htdunne

Special inks are a bullshit marketing thing, think about it, each person will get rid of pigment through immune system in different ways. There’s no way of telling it’s a gamble that gets more and more dangerous as time goes on, plus consider aging and hair colour change. ‍♂️

I was under the impression they used different inks too like the ones ladies use for eyebrows? Do you have good chest hair for donor?

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
How many grafts did you actually get from your donor bud (not helpful I know but I'm just curious)
One problem that might cause an issue is thinning of the body hairs used if your not taking Meds now and then start them after the body hair as been transplanted.
I only mention this as a small percentage of men get some thinning or loss of body hair to various degrees with Finasteride use ( I did myself a little)
I understand your comment regarding beard hair being thicker too in appearance than native head hair too.....have you had any consults in person to get so advice?

I hope you get sorted dude.