• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

big fake!

TobiasW

I genuine patient from Germany and had surgey by doctor X - he butchere my hair, I make post and forum delete, So bad this my freed speech
Thank ya
Tobias

Last edited by a moderator:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Tobias, After reaching out to confirm you are a patient of doctor X, you read my private message that I sent you and chose not to reply but instead made another post on the forum with unsubstantiated claims. Under the circumstances, your credibility can’t be confirmed.

I’ll ask again here. Please send your surgery details, date of surgery, your name to [email protected]
This will authorise permission to contact the clinic and verify you are their patient.

TobiasW

I not telling my ID details as legal action against Dr X in EU court, my picture below show he is bad result. Below my picture is evidence please not delete me again.
thank ya
Tobias

Last edited by a moderator:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Tobias. For you to post your case and your accusations, proof is required that you went to the clinic and had treatment with them. You could be a competing clinic trying to tarnish their name for all I know.
I don’t see any reason why you are not willing to pass on your details to me.
Your details will remain out of the public domain.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Tobias, I’m still waiting for you to make contact.
It seems your post is fake and most probably another clinic trying to discredit. The thread title fits.