• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Bosley

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Has anyone else noticed that Bosley seems to have drastically increased their marketing? Unfortunately I know that they will snag many patients that don't do their research.

Have some of the top physicians ever considered grouping their funds to market nationally to attempt to overshadow Bosley? Is it at all possible or do they have too much cash?

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
We dont get the infomercials here.They may be struggling a little with the credit crunch.

Good idea re the doctors but i guess they will never have an advertising budget like Bosley

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
I didnt read all of that because its so depressing, but how the Hell do these people get away with this? I'm in a similar situ, I got bad angled hairs and quite a wide scar (4-10mm) from Norton and Wellsbourne, Tom Norton was first, Then Dr Rogers, then Dr Greaves. Dr Rogers was the best of a bad bunch but still put the hair in at the wrong angles, hence I'm gonna get repaired so I dont have to struggle with my hair anymore.