• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Buying Proscar

W

weefy

Valued member
Great, to be fair ,my wife keeps on telling me to get a penis reduction!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
You took your wife up on her request yet Weefy.

W

weefy

Valued member
nope, based on some comments I will save money ( and put towards ht ) as proscar should do the trick !!!!!

cheers

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
I for one can associate with the troubles of having a larger than average penis Weefy. Some people would say it is a good thing to be so well endowed. However, I have found it to be curse. In school the girls called me names such as donkey, tripod, and I was even called €œPedro the Impaler € at one point, it wasn €™t a good time for me and has left me scarred for life! ;ss;

Last edited:
T

Travis332

Valued member
Hey Everyone

Just wondered if anyone has brought there Proscar any where else apart from Dr Ashcroft? The only reason i ask, is because i have been trying to contact him, but never seem tro get any replies to emails, and i have just run out, and getting a little bit worried. Has anybody spoken to him recently?

Thanks for any help

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Travis.
I would go see your own GP as i know quite a few guys who are being prescribed it now and it works out very cheap.

You will also be able to recieve it straight away from most major chemists.

Hope that helps.

Cheers bm.

T

Travis332

Valued member
Bigmac wrote:
Hi Travis.
I would go see your own GP as i know quite a few guys who are being prescribed it now and it works out very cheap.

You will also be able to recieve it straight away from most major chemists.

Hope that helps.

Cheers bm.
Thanks for the reply BM

I was thinking about doing this, but i wasn't sure how to really go about it with my GP. Do i just say that i have been taking it, and i want some more? I just know that i will get a GP that wont do it!

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
I get mine from my GP, I wrote him a letter explaing what I wanted and why and he seemed happy to do this. Remember that Proscar is not available to treat hairloss so GPs might have an issue with prescribing it on the NHS - he might offer it on a private prescription which I presume is what Dr Ashcroft does.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
BW..

Your right... my GP says she has no problem with me having Proscar, she did mention a private prescription... but then said that she was happy to do it on the NHS.. I guess its just how your GP feels at the time :)

Tim

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
if you get it on a private prescription which is how most gps will do it i suggest visiting a few chemists before you get it as the price you pay depends on the chemist and they are different dude

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Alternatively, if you feel more comfortable getting it off Dr Ashcroft, I would try text €™in him instead as I remember when I got my proscar he didn €™t respond to emails and when I asked he said that his email spam filter was working a bit to well.