• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Can I get a Hair Transplant with Diffuse Thinning

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
I’m following your progress with this. I think most people reckon Saw Palmetto does nothing but I’ve read others saying it works. They’ve got no reason to lie about it because it’s not really a money making item to sell.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Best to get your hair loss stabilised before having a hair transplant.

A

AA86

Hi how air going

mom in the same boat 35 and hair been thinning since 28/29

I understand what you you say about getting a transplant now, I’ve also been warned the new hair may not stay and also the old hair may fall due to shock loss.
but when you look at people before and after pics I see many with thinning getting fue done.
Look this one a lot of hair and many graft placed right next to orginal hair
6A07ECF9-9D6B-468E-B560-67F7B0F99D54.png

A

AA86

I was using minoxidil for about 2 years but not sure if it helped or not but I do know every time I applied and rubes into my hair my hands were covered with fallen hair
Even know when I’m runing shampoo on head I see many fallen hairs

tbh my reason for not wanting to use fin is due to trying for baby, also as I worry too much about sides the last time I bought topical finasteride the pharmacy told me not to use it after I keep asking about sides as they said you will get sides as you thinking about them.

after doing a lot of research I can understand the members on this forum who are really honest and helpful opinion of not getting a transplant yet with some hair on my head or using fin before and after if I get a transplant. But I would rather have my hair line back now without patches in my head and have a transplant that last me until 40 then wait until I get bold then have a transplant at 40

74BBFB1A-FE12-4763-827A-A10EC77531C7.jpeg

D

DavisRose

By the time you`re 40, you may not be suitable for a transplant. Donor hair can thin out and miniaturize over time. Planning for future hair loss will help avoid disappointment later. The example you added from Cinik is not a diffuse pattern.

A

AA86

By the time you`re 40, you may not be suitable for a transplant. Donor hair can thin out and miniaturize over time. Planning for future hair loss will help avoid disappointment later. The example you added from Cinik is not a diffuse pattern.
Yes the example from cinik I just wanted to show how come transplant close to existing hair is being done, while some say you can’t implant close to existing hair

A

AA86

Where do you guys recommend to buy biotin and saw palmetto, is the Holland and barret tablets ok?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
You can buy Biotin and Saw Palmetto from any health type store. Holland and Barret are fine.
Planting between existing hair can be done if the person doing it has enough skill and it`s advisable they use decent magnification so they can see what they're doing. The problem that can and does occur when planting into diffuse hair is you lose more native hair after the transplant, then you`re left with the mainly transplanted hair and have a high chance of not being happy.

C

Cajon Chicken

Of course you can go for surgery with DPA. Will you be satisfied if the surrounding follicles wither and die? Only yourself knows the answer.