• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Choosing clinic for hair transplantation

D

dannymerlin

Hello, guys. I am loosing my hair for almost 4 years and was thinking a lot about doing a hair transplantation. I still continue to use minoxidil, seems like i am not loosing that much recently, but still looks bad. Seems like Turkey is the best option so far for hair transplantation, was reading a lot here about people who have done the surgery and thinking about performing surgery soon. Right now i am on vacation in Turkey so wanna make a decision while i am here. Have talked with many clinics and have couple of options for now, would be glad if you will give some advices or real feedbacks about them. My options: VeraClinic, Dr.Bircan, Hair of Istanbul. Vera Clinic proposed DHI method 2800 grafts, Dr. Bircan 2800 grafts FUE method, Hair of istanbul 3100 grafts FUE method.

Attachments

• 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 79
N

Neo

Hello, Looks you really need to have Hair Transplant as i read your comment you already did your research as per my experienc you can consider below doctors also.
Dr Ekrem Civas ( Which I choose and did my hair transplant he is in Ankara I choose him because he work only one patient a day and that was I were looking for.)
Dr. Koray Erdogan Istanbul

D

dannymerlin

i have talked wıth Dr.Koray, i think he is a bit overpriced, my budget is under 4000 euros, have talked with assistant of Dr.Ekrem, didn't like the interaction, so that's why was choosing between these 3 options

D

dannymerlin

Seems like finally have a decision about hair tranplantation. Was thinking a lot about it for the last couple of years, so it was a hard decision for me, while i am in Turkey decided to talk with doctors in person, cause online was hard to make a decision. Choose 3 hair transplantation clinics VeraClinic, Dr.Bircan, Hair of Istanbul. Honestly everything was ok in all of the clinic, but i just felt that it will be better to do it with Dr.Bircan clinic, cause interaction with doctor and his team was quite nice and i felt relaxed. In the lobby after the consultation with the doctor had a conversation with the patient who had done the surgery and seemed very satisfied with the results. So will do the surgery in couple of days, wish me good luck.

D

dannymerlin

ı fınally performed the surgery ın Dr.Bircan clinic, everything went very smooth, here are the 10th days photos, for now everything looks very good

dan1.jpeg

Attachments

• dan5.jpeg
    dan5.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 67
  • dan3.jpeg
    dan3.jpeg
    117.3 KB · Views: 69
  • dan2.jpeg
    dan2.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 66
J

joanddd

Hey, I am also searching for a hair transplantation clinic. If anyone can suggest a high quality transplantation clinic, it would be helpful.