• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Christmas day

J

JJ09

Another family day with a hat glued to my head ::;mb

Hopefully 2010 will be my year! ;)

J

JJ09

Cheers!

It €™s funny how you feel comfortable expressing your thoughts and feeling €¦pictures if you will, online, but in the real world €¦there €™s no discussion to anyone about your situation, just cover up and keep to yourself.

Gotta love the online community ;)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
JJ09 wrote:
Cheers!

It €™s funny how you feel comfortable expressing your thoughts and feeling €¦pictures if you will, online, but in the real world €¦there €™s no discussion to anyone about your situation, just cover up and keep to yourself.

Gotta love the online community ;)
This is one of the reasons its good to meet forum members in person as you can chat away with no worries at all.

K

khair

I think discussing your hair loss in the forums is also great for boosting your confidence regarding your ability to fight hair loss because a lot of people in the forums provide solid information on the various treatments options that you can choose from to treat your hair loss.