• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Congratulations!

Spencer Kobren

Spencer Kobren

Hey Bigmac,

Congratulations on the new forum! It's nice to see GOOD people entering the field...Lord knows we can use them!

Best of luck!

Sincerely,

Spencer

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Spencer

I hope this place exceeds all my plans i have for it.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
hello Spenser welcome its
great to have such a geniune nice guy as yourself frequenting the forum, its cool that such a fountain of ht knowledge as yourself has become a member your a top guy and it would be great if you continued to visit once in a while regards bullit
ps i havent had chance to thankyou yet, so cheers mate your a legend along with the other contributers......oh yes and your show rocks
:)

Spencer Kobren

Spencer Kobren

Hey Bullitnut,

Thanks for the kind words and you're very welcome. It's my pleasure to help! I'll do my best to stop by as often as I can.

Spencer

josh

josh

Valued member
nice new forum bigmac .

Now you've just gotta drag everybody over here. :)

the very best of luck with this. We all know how dedicated u are so i'm sure this place will be steamrolling along in no time.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Hi all..

Yep... this new forum is going to be a hit..

We all know how dedicated BigM is to helping us guys with the dreaded MPB... I for one can say he was a great help to me during my post-op blues period..

And now we have a celeb amongst us..

Cheers all...

Spencer Kobren

Spencer Kobren

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to check in on Bullitnut and to say that the forum is looking good!

Take care,
Spencer

bullitnut

bullitnut

hi Spensor mate thanks for stopping by, got to say dude im nervous as hell but im more excited to be actually doing this!
Thanks again for your ongoing support it really means a lot and im really looking forward to documenting the whole thing
all the best bullit:)

Spencer Kobren

Spencer Kobren

You've got nothing to worry about man...You're in good hands.

Best,

Spencer

bullitnut

bullitnut

thanks pal i realise it will be cool, its just a bit daunting......... but id travel to the ends of the earth to get this mess sorted so it will all come good im sure off it as smg are amongst the very best:)

regards and best wishes bullit

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
When do you fly out Bullitnut, the 10th the op is aint it.

Shang

bullitnut

bullitnut

hi shang i fly on the 10th mate but the ops on the 12th only a few days know lol:)

bullitnut

bullitnut

very, but i have to say in all honesty the flights what im more nervous about as i know that smg will be great as they are all very nice people. Im going to try and sleep most off the way if at all possible, although i very much doubt it as ill be too excited ;)

Last edited: