• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Does FUE Into Scar Actually Work? My Personal Result

JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
After eight months of getting questions about the FUE into my donor scar by Dr. Wong, it's time to finally have a look.

S

SeanFUE

Practically undetectable and your hair is dense around that area too. Lookin good!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looks good Joe. It takes a skilled doctor to achieve this. Too often I`ve seen grafts fail that have been placed into scar tissue.
I`ve had FUE into my scars, mainly a vertical scar from an accident. They have grown well.

K

k-dog

After eight months of getting questions about the FUE into my donor scar by Dr. Wong, it's time to finally have a look.

Looks good Joe. Can i ask why you show scar on sides but had no grafts placed into it? Thanks

JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
Yeah, the sides were fine. About as perfect as you can hope for with FUT. It was the back that was less than perfect and even as it is was, it was ok, but Dr. Wong wanted to get it closer to perfect.

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
That looks really good. As you say, you didn't really need to but it's only a hundred grafts so why not? Nice job.

K

k-dog

Yeah, the sides were fine. About as perfect as you can hope for with FUT. It was the back that was less than perfect and even as it is was, it was ok, but Dr. Wong wanted to get it closer to perfect.
Okay thanks for clearing that up aa i was a tad confused from the video. I have an FUT scar and am so paranoid about it that i dont drop below a No 5 on sides and back. I am thinking of going to the Maitland Clinic to have it looked at having the possibility of grafts placed into the scar along with a chat about my receding hairline. Would you recomend the Clinic?
Thanks again and love your show The Bald Truth with Spencer.

K

k-dog

Many thanks for the link to this video.Has answered my question on the quality of the clinic!