• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Does Microneedling have any hair loss benefits?

V

Viking

My girlfriend was looking at getting her lips done last week and mentioned to me that the clinic she visits does microneedling for hair loss. Does this work and whats involved?

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Some say that micro needling can help with the absorption of Minoxidil but i haven't seen any major studies or any real evidence that it can reverse or improve MPB on it's own dude. The thought behind it is that apparently it can help induce stem cells in the scalp that leads to hair growth.....if it benefits anyone at all i bet it's by improving blood flow and that's all.

I know that some hair loss companies that sell products also sell micro rollers.....Foligain is one such company. Personally i think it won't benefit men as we all know MPB is associated with DHT....whether it can help women with minor thinning i'm still on the fence dude.

F

FChristopher

Did any of you know that the human body is made up of billions of specialized cells? I was interested in the Regenexx procedure review. You can find out what Regenexx is in this article. I can say in a nutshell that this procedure helps solve this problem by injecting stem cells into the damaged area.