• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Bisanga 4151 grafts strip 10 month

NotBadHairUK

NotBadHairUK

Valued member
hey Escobar, this is a great to see how well your doing. The 1st (front) HT looks very good, very natural in both wet/dry conditions. The 2nd session will really join it all together and make a real impact! :) congrats.. and heal/grow well ;)

E

Escobar

Valued member
Thanks guys , as wrote earlier now i must wait for result , i'm very happy , hope that next summer i'll have a full cover ;)

N

NW5a

Valued member
Hi,

looks clean and nice. U have a lot of grafts now ! Happy growing !

E

Escobar

Valued member
Hello again , here is pic with flash 9 months after my second surgery i think that i have to wait to full regrowth but now i'm very happy:::C

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi Escobar

Seems to be shaping up nicely and as you say more to come in terms of growth and maturity. Crowns especially can need time to mature so regular pictures will be able to show this process. Thanks for the update and glad you are happy with the process so far.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Wow its looking great so far,really pleased for you.

Balboa

Balboa

Valued member
looks good i think you should have your fringe styled upwards rather than down i think it will make you look better

Last edited:
sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
15 months post op his second procedure, he will be back for a last small FUE later in the year just to fill in a little area in the crown we did not touch.

TOPSHOT7914GRAFTSFUTANDFUE2PROCEDURES.jpg

Last edited:
L

Levrais

Valued member
This is a great example of how things can improve in the later months. Awsome result!