• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Bruno Ferreira or Dr. Jose Lorenzo?

M

Matias

I'm hoping someone has feedback or testimonial on Dr. Bruno Ferreira or Dr. Jose Lorenzo. I am thinking of Dr. Lorenzo who is a master Fue surgeon but he is twice the price of Dr. Ferreira who works with him. If I were to achieve 90% satisfactory result with Dr. Ferreira compared to Dr. Lorenzos result for half price I think it would be worth it. Should I go with him or stick to the master surgeon?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve met patients of Dr Lorenzo at a few hair loss conferences. Their results were very good. On one who had around 10,000 extractions his head was shaven there and then for the live patient viewing. I could see Fue scarring which happens but before shaving his donor area looked great.
I’ve also met a Dr Ferreira patient whose result was very good.
I’d say you will be good to go with either doctor. It’s down to you to make a choice.
What is your current hair loss situation!

M

Matias

I have decided on Dr. Lorenzo with his proven track record.

R

Rolandas

If you can, go for Dr. Lorenzo. He is one of the best in the world with proven track record. Can't really go wrong with him!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
All the best with it.
It would be great if you document your journey on the forum.

S

SELEM

is there the possibility to have a surgery done with the supervision of both? i ll be ready to pay the price

R

Rolandas

is there the possibility to have a surgery done with the supervision of both? i ll be ready to pay the price
I don't think Dr. Ferreira's word has much weight in Injerto Capilar clinic. I remember he told me during my surgery that in there he has to follow strict protocols, whilst in his own clinic he is more relaxed and does what he think it's best in his opinion.