• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Josephitis - 4424 Graft Hair Transplant

G

grassdladmin

Valued member
I had a great experience at Shapiro Medical Group. Dr Joe is one of the most caring Doctors I have ever come across - He performed my surgery and made me feel at ease about the whole procedure. I literally never felt any pain. I am so grateful to him and his staff.

I was a Norwood 6-7, he did a FUT and got 4424 grafts and covered my 1st half pretty well. I attached the before and after. I'll be going back for a second procedure on my mid scalp and crown.

8080_110149_570000004.jpg

8080_110149_570000003.jpg

Last edited:
SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
Solid result for area worked on, good job by doc n staff.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Dr Joe truly is a remarkable doctor who is passionate about his work, i myself have been lucky enough to meet him and have seen his work first hand. I am not surprised at all you had a great experience with him, i personally rate his work up there with the very best.

I for one am really happy for you dude and i look forward to hearing all about your next HT when the time comes.

Thanks for sharing.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Friend
Congratulations on your HT and your results you picked one of the best Clinics in the World ¬b`really happy for you and looking forward to your next phase

take care I care

Daz

G

grassdladmin

Valued member
Thanks for the words of support and my apologies for the very late reply. I`m really happy with my result and I`m enjoying life again.
I`ll be back with an update on my 2nd surgery.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Awesome some glad your enjoying life again. Shapiro are incredible and I get were your coming from completely dude as they turned my life around.
Look forward to your next surgery updates

H

headon

Valued member
Dr. Josephitis and Dr. Ron Shapiro are incredible. How do I know? They did 2 (repair) ops on me back in 2015. I was due to go back this year for my third and final repair but COVID put a stop to that. I am looking forward to finishing off what I started hopefully at end of this year when COVID gets under control. I agree with bullnut... Dr. Joe is not only a remarkable doctor who is passionate about his work but he, along with Dr. Ron Shapiro, genuinely care. Hanging out to see them again hopefully at end of this year.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Headon. I saw this comment and took another look at your thread. An amazing journey you had with one more left.
Dr Ron and Dr Joe are excellent doctors. I`ve had hair transplants with both of them plus Dr Paul. I think I`m the only person in the world to have surgery with all 3 SMG doctors.