• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Luciano Sciacca Timeless Help!!!

H

Help98765

Valued member
Hi does anybody have any information on Dr Luciano Sciacca and timeless clinic in London?

I have a consultation booked and need a repair job on a nightmare transplant done by gethair and Dr Tayfun Oguzoglu

If anyone has any information on the clinic or the Dr it would really be appreciated!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
You don`t really hear about this doctor, he may be good, he may not. Looking on his website he only has 5 results which are poor quality images and it appears some are taken from Distefano hair clinics website which he claims is the doctor who trained him.
If you are sticking to the UK check out the results posted on here by UK doctors.
Don`t rush into anything, take your time researching.

H

Help98765

Valued member
Yeah I'm finding it pretty difficult to find much information on him but do have a consultation booked

I'm also booked in with the wimpole clinic and dhi global

Only problem is due to a lack of doner hair many clinics don't want to operate

H

Help98765

Valued member
I see DHI are associated with this forum but have read some negative reviews so I'm not sure, do you have any information on them?

Or wimpole clinic and Dr Micheal May

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
DHI like other clinics post results on here. It is not an endorsement, it provides potential patients the resources to research that particular clinic.
As far as I know, Wimpole clinic was sold or closed and Dr May works for other clinics now. I could be wrong but if you find out during your consultation it would be helpful if you could share your findings here.

H

Help98765

Valued member
I'm in the process of booking a consultation with DHI just to hear them out what wasn't too sure about some of the sales techniques

I've got my consultation booked today so will post back later to let you know what happens with Wimpole they still have Dr May on their website but will see

H

Help98765

Valued member
So when I went to the wimpole clinic they said they had 4 doctors and I said I wanted to have Dr May to do my procedure and they said he's not in right now for consultation but another Dr will check my hair and have the consultation with me and the information and pictures will be passed forward to Dr May

The doctor I saw was an Asian guy but I didn't catch his name

P

Peter75

Hi does anybody have any information on Dr Luciano Sciacca and timeless clinic in London?

I have a consultation booked and need a repair job on a nightmare transplant done by gethair and Dr Tayfun Oguzoglu

If anyone has any information on the clinic or the Dr it would really be appreciated!

Hi, yesterday I had a consultation with Dr. Sciacca. Have you had yours? It seemed to me an honest consultation and unlike others he did not push for a surgery "on the very next day" unless certain conditions were met (i.e. taking one or two medications for 2/3 months at least).

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
So when I went to the wimpole clinic they said they had 4 doctors and I said I wanted to have Dr May to do my procedure and they said he's not in right now for consultation but another Dr will check my hair and have the consultation with me and the information and pictures will be passed forward to Dr May

The doctor I saw was an Asian guy but I didn't catch his name

How are you getting on with your research and consults?