• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Ron Shapiro - 6 Months Result

janna

janna

Valuable Member
This patient €™s goal for his first procedure with Dr. Ron Shapiro was to have as much coverage as possible. With below average donor density, he planned on having at least two sessions to achieve his ht goals. Because this patient had uneven hair loss, Dr. Ron weighted the graft distribution to the side that needed hairs the most. The second session may not be necessary, however, he has the option to tweak the hairline and go for more coverage and density towards the crown. The scar line healed up very well.

Surgery in early May of 2010

Total Graft/Hair Count: 2647Grafts/5423 Hairs

1 €™s - 448

2 €™s €“ 1663

3 €™s €“ 495

4 €™s - 41

These are his 6 months progress updates - [/b]

Slide5a.jpg

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

donorscar.jpg

True and Dorin Medical Group

Valued member
Janna......looks great for 6 months, certainly an undetectable transition, be cool to see him after another 6 months, i agree he may not need to do a second HT...props to Dr. Ron

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Thanks P!

I was noticing on your avatar, Dr. Dorin and Dr. True seems to be working on the same patient. Was this more a photo op or do they sometimes work on cases together?

Hattingen Hair

Hattingen Hair

Valued member
Great distribution strategy, I think he'll be happy with just this single session. Did you guys sprikle some DFU's as well in this case?

Regards from Switzerland

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
Fantastic job using non symmetrical distribution, it is rarely seen on the forums.
BTW, he can get another 2000+ using FUE from what I can tell.

Greetz,
Bart

Valued member
hi Janna.....that's me in the pic actually..it was a photo op - the doctors usually have their own cases but at times certainly work together when necessary - some patients request to have both drs working on them as well

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Ha! Now that you point it out, I can tell it's you, lol. We're both in the same situation of having two great docs who work individually and together if need be.

Greetings to two great docs who also work well together in Switzlerand! Too bad you two are so far away for a quick visit but I hope I get the chance to visit sometime in the near future.

We did not do any dfu's on him since he wanted more of an overall coverage rather than density. Otherwise, he is the perfect candidate for dfu's. The results of dfu's are awesome on white hair patients.

Bart - this patient did not consider fue - now even more so given his well healed strip scar, which was difficult to find for the picture. Besides, he liked being able to cover up the recipient area and the donor area with his existing hairs so that the work was undetectable to his collegues and friends. He has approx 4000+ grafts via strip remaining in the donor bank.

Hattingen Hair

Hattingen Hair

Valued member
Hi Janna,

Switzerland is only a few hours flight...from Minesotta about 10 hours. Its worth it though, it really is a beautiful place, not only for just a "quick" visit.

The scar is great, is almost always the case by men over 40.

Cheers