• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Eugenix screwed me over

D

daz

Hi Everyone,
I hope the new year brings you all extra hair growth ;op

I was looking forward to flying to Eugenix in Delhi on the 15th January.
I have had an awful experience with them. The chap, Rishabh who was the co-ordinator guy failed to tell me about needing to do blood tests as long as your arm until after I'd booked flights. You can imagine this left hardly any time to do them with xmas just gone and people off work etc. Nonetheless, I did all but 2 - blood sugar and blood coag. It was finally agreed I would have to redo the tests in India which I agreed to as they decided to disregard all the tests I'd sent them!
I then received an email out of the blue saying they had agreed to my refund request and were refunding me.....
I hadn't ever requested a refund!
This has put me £500 out of pocket - 65 quid flight cancellation / 150 visa / 30 petrol / 160 dog kennels / 150 train tickets
You can imagine how gutted I am.
I was wondering if anyone else has had problems with them?
My package was the lowest one. I cant afford Dr Arika and Pradeep but was told at the start that the service and results are the same. I have had no response from any of the owners. It seems you are treated differently if you are a low cost customer as opposed to a professional cricketer.

D

daz

Just to mention - the refund email stated the refund would take 6 months!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Daz.
I`m sorry to hear you`re not happy with your experience/communication with Eugenix. It sounds as though some possible miscommunication has occurred somehow.
If you private message me your details I can reach out to the clinic and ask what`s happening. 6 months is a long time to wait for a refund.
You should be able to cancel your train tickets and receive a refund minus an admin fee. 30 petrol, you haven`t traveled anywhere yet. Dog kennels, not sure what their terms are but I`d assume you can cancel and receive a refund or partial refund. Is the Visa fee for the exchange of currency or something?

D

daz

The 30 quid petrol has been used to get to Hounslow for my visa (which is now useless). Ive spoken to kennels - the money is non refundable. I spoke to rail and theyve said its non refundable. No visa is indian visa to travel.....
Miscommunication? It wasnt from my side. I was all set to go. It had been agreed then Swarnim emailed me out of the blue and said they had agreed to my request of a refund and this would be done. (I hadnt requested it!). Since then he told me that they will expedite it to 14 days but normally it is 6 months. I feel people should know this.
I will message you....

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Pre paid train tickets are usually refundable. Thanks for confirming the other fees. I take it you paid the kennel in full as opposed to a deposit.
If they have agreed to now refund you within 14 days that helps you out. Until I receive your message with details I can’t really comment much on what has transpired.

D

daz

It is advance ticket. It can be changed but not refunded and only within 30 days. So extremely unlikely that I will be using it. Yes, I drove over to the kennels to check it out personally to ensure my dog will be looked after and paid in full. The kennels around me tend to fill up. I've had major problems getting somewhere in the past when I've booked a week before needed. No spaces etc.

M

mania

I think it's really good to discuss about your personnel experience with other people//