• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Ex Blackburn Player Matt Jansen and his hair transplant

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Jansen recently did an interview with the press about Mental health and it's effects in football. He mentioned how Sam Allerdyce really helped him after he suffered Mental health problems following a moped accident, but i noticed he also mentioned that he'd had a hair transplant at Farjo and it help him with his psychological recovery.
Jansen underwent a transplant with Dr Bessam Farjo at the Farjo Hair Institute in November last year.
And the former footballer shrugged off the idea he should be embarrassed about it.
He adds: “I’ve definitely benefited from it. It’s really helped me.
“My confidence has clearly taken a real knock in the past. But doing something like this simply helps you to feel good about yourself. Where’s the harm in that?

Any details on his surgery Mick would love to read if you have or see piccies?

Best Wishes BN

bullitnut

bullitnut

Was one of tabloids I think I'll have a look dude think it might have been for the Sun Newspaper but I could be mistaken will find it for you bud.

He had a serious accident due to a bike injury which knocked his confidence, the HT helped him massively.

Last edited:
bullitnut

bullitnut

Can't find the interview itself BM i read the article a while back but iv'e looked for it again and all i could find was that he's talked about his hair transplant and his mental health issues in his new Autobiography " What is, What was and what might of been".......sorry dude