• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

EXPERIENCE OF AN IRISHMAN, PUTS HIS TRUST IN DR.PRADEEP AND DR.ARIKA @ EUGENIX INDIA, FOR HAIR TRANSPLANT OF A COMBINATION OF SCALP AND BEARD HAIR .

P

PaddyIrishman1

7th WEEK UPDATE.

ALL GOING WELL. ENJOYING LIFE AND TAKING THINGS AS THEY COME. STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE UGLY DUCKLING PHASE. NOTHING MAJOR TO REPORT. MEETING PEOPLE AS NORMAL AND NOBODY MAKING ANY COMMENTS. STILL USING JOHNSON'S BABY SHAMPOO, AND ALOE VERA ON THE RECIPIENT AS A MOISTURISER.

PADDY

Eugenux hair sciences.jpg

P

PaddyIrishman1

3 MONTH UPDATE
I'M VERY HAPPY WITH MY PROGRESS ON HAIR GROWTH TO DATE. HAIR IS PUSHING THROUGH AND I CAN SEE A GOOD OVERALL IMPROVMENT. SOME PEOPLE CAN NOTICE A DIFFERENCE BUT THEY CAN'T PUT THEIR FINGER ON IT.

I AM ONLY AT THE START OF THE GROWTH PHASE AS SUCH NOW SO I KNOW GROWTH AND DENSITY WILL IMPROVE FURTHER.

EUGENIX HAS BEEN IN REGULAR CONTACT WITH ME FOR UPDATES ON HOW THINGS ARE GOING AND THEY ARE VERY PLEASE AS GROWTH IS GOOD . IT'S ANOTHER THING I FOUND ON MY EXTENSIVE RESEARCH ABOUT EUGENIX. THEY REALLY CAEE ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS , EVEN WHEN YOUR PAST YPUR HT.
THE AFTER CARE IS REALLY GOOD. IT DOSENT MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD , AS IM IN IRELAND, IT'S VERY EASY TO MAKE CONTACT , AND I SEND SOME PICTURES BACK .
I WILL UPDATE SOON AGAIN.
PADDY

Attachments

Y

Yzerman

Hi Paddy!

Very interesting To follow your journey! Keep updating and let us know your progress.

Just want to ask why you are using capital letters for your updates? I find it very hard to read and asking kindly for that to be changed further on :)

best regards
Yzerman

TOMMYTWO

TOMMYTWO

Valued member
Hi Paddy!

Very interesting To follow your journey! Keep updating and let us know your progress.

Just want to ask why you are using capital letters for your updates? I find it very hard to read and asking kindly for that to be changed further on :)

best regards
Yzerman
Ha ha tickled me

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Congrats on your surgery dude....really enjoyed reading this, your write up was exceptional. Hows the beard area healed dude and does it look odd at all if you grow any kind of length in the beard area?...wouldnt both me personally as I'd rather have hair on my head than my face but was just curious.

T

Todd

Paddy, do you a picture showing what you looked like before your hair transplant?