• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Female Hairline-2 sessions-Dr. Ron Shapiro

janna

janna

Valuable Member
I've posted this patient's results before - I'm updating and adding her video interview.

First session- 1300 grafts/2579 hairs

Second session - 1125 grafts/2248 hairs

I can recall she was very nervous about ht when she was researching. I gave her the initial consultation as Matt was out of town. She wanted to bring her hairline forward and add density to her temples so she could freely wear her hair in a ponytail. She was very pleased with her results from her first procedure but she felt confident in the work to have Dr. Shapiro be a bit more aggressive in bringing her hairline down even more.

I know she was also nervous about being on the camera but we thank her for taking the time out to give the interview.

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Nice natural result,i thought she carried herself well in the interview.

bm.

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
nice, no way you can tell she had a HT, NCB

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
No problem.

Just a quick question,have any women had fue with SMG yet as they wont want to shave down.I may start a NEW topic on this.

Probably appear somewhere else though ;)

bm.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
BM,

No, we have not performed any FUE work on female patients. With women, they are not concerned about the donor scar. Their hair tends to be on the long side and they don't envision themselves wanting to shave down to a #2 or less in the future. Females also tend to have very good laxity and their donor scars from strip procedures are typically invisible anyway.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Janna.

Its interesting to hear about female laxity etc and how they tend to have better donor closures than us males.

bm.

K

khair

Excellent work. It is hard to tell that she has even had a hair transplant.