• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Follicular Unit Transplantation on a female patient with receding hair line – 1982 FU

Dr. Feriduni

Dr. Feriduni

Representative Dr. Feriduni
Follicular Unit Transplantation on a female patient with receding hair line €“ 1982 FU

FUT performed on a 24 year old Caucasian female with:

- Donor density of ca. 90 FU/cm?
- Hair diameter of ca. 60-70 microns

Treatment plan:

A Follicular Unit Strip Transplantation with 1800-2000 FU to restore the entire hair line zone.

Performed procedures - July 7, 2008:

A Follicular Unit Strip Transplantation with 1982 FU
* 779 single hair FU
* 982 double hair FU
* 221 triple hair FU

Donor closing in 1mm lower edge Trichophytic Closure technique.

Against my advice and personal preference this patient wanted to lower her hair line to this extent, even though I have tried to convince her a number of times against this hair line design. Against my expectations the result looked really good at the end.

Dr. B. Feriduni.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
You've created a beautiful, natural hairline. What percentage of patients are female at your clinic?

Great pics as usual.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
This could possibly be one of the best HT's that I have ever seen. Beautiful work. I too would not have chosen the hairline but it did work out well. I guess I have been too used to seeing male hairlines that I immediately gasped when I saw the pre-op pics, but it is perfect.

NN

PS-Newbies need to look and study the immediate post op photos. That is what you truly call refined work.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
i have to admit when i first looked at this, my initial thought was as to why she would want a ht in the first place (even though i realise different degrees of hairloss effect people in different ways).

But after scrolling down and seeing this result i understand why, the transformation is very dramatic and the hairline is absolutely fantastic. ¬b`

Superb work Dr Feriduni you should be proud of this one!!

PS can i have her number?)(_::