• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

FUE 1,100 at the Maitland Clinic Hampshire

JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
This is shaping up to be a nice result, Bongo. I'll be watching your result unfold so good luck and keep posting:)

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Thanks Bongo for updating your progress, we appreciate it. We'll need to coordinate setting up a proper follow-up consultation with Dr. Ball. Will get in touch soon.
Warm regards!

Bongo

Bongo

Thanks Janna.
I'm nearly 4 months post op now and the new hairline is growing in a little further every day. The last couple of weeks its really began filling in, can't wait for the end result. Yes would be great to catch up, although Portsmouth is an 8 hour round trip so would rather meet in London! Maybe sometime in November in London? I'll then be 6 months out and should have good progress to show. Please let me know if any dates in November suit, I'm still on the same mobile number, kind regards, Bongo

Bongo

Bongo

Evening all.....
So I'm now 5 months and 5 days post op and thought I`d give a progress report from my 1,100 FUE with Dr Ball in May 2016. Not a lot happened for the first 3 months (as expected) but the last two months have been full on. I've had lots of growth and it`s been great seeing the hairline improve a little every day.
No one has mentioned anything but it's already given me new confidence and a couple of people I haven't seen a while have recently said I'm looking well, which I'm sure is linked to my new hair. Even if my growth stopped now I would still do it all again, it has made so much difference. Can't wait for the full result now.
The pictures im about to post aren't the best and i will post some more in better light in the next month or so (probably at the 6 month mark), but i hope it gives an idea of the growth.
My only regret is I didnt go for a few extra grafts to give a view of even less recession. Id like to have done a big F-you to those people in my life who on many opportunities took the micky out of my receeding hairline and totally fill in the corners.
I do however fully understand that at 38 yoa and with my hair future to think about Dr Ball wanted me to go for a slighly more conservative look - which i fully agreed with at the time.
I'm on Fin and seem to be coping ok with it (4 months solid and i think ive only missd 2 days so far in that time). Had i known i would cope so well i may well have had another 150-200 grafts. Havng said all that, im delighted with the result so far and it couldnt be more natural. The angulation of each hair so for blends in perfectly with the existing hair, Dr Ball really is a craftsman of the highest order in his profession.
Anyway, hope all on the forum are well and getting on well with your own journeys.

Attachments

• Maitland clinic.JPG
    Maitland clinic.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 844
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Looking good man. Remember these people who took the micky, one day they`ll probably be in the same situation as you were.

Karma.

bullitnut

bullitnut

shinytop wrote:
Remember these people who took the micky, one day they`ll probably be in the same situation as you were.

Karma.
Haha Love this comment ¬b`....it's looking really good dude, iv'e enjoyed following your progress so far. Your hairline looks the perfect shape dude, gone are the days of mickey taking it will be your turn soon enough to get revenge lol.
Thanks for the update, Dr Ball, Janna and the team have done a fab job.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It's looking great for 5 months, nice early growth and very natural looking.
Thanks for the update.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
That's good to hear. It will be great once you reach 12 months.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Hi Bongo!

Your progress at 5 months from 1100 FUE procedure with The Maitland Clinic is going very well. Great to hear you're happy with the results so far. Glad you're not having any issues with Propecia. Thanks so much for sharing your progress. Look forward to seeing your result at the next landmark.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Bongo, has there been more growth since your last update?

Bongo

Bongo

Here are a few pictures showing before, during and 12 months after surgery.

Before surgery

6052_211636_040000002.jpg

6052_211636_040000000.jpg

6052_211636_040000001.jpg

During surgery

6052_211635_050000001.jpg

6052_211635_050000000.jpg

6052_211635_050000002.jpg

12 months after surgery

6052_211614_470000001.jpg
6052_211614_470000000.jpg

6052_211614_470000002.jpg