• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

FUE at the Maitland Clinic

J

JohnnieSW19

I'm giving my fullest recommendation for the Maitland Clinic team, headed by Doctor Ball. I have recently had a 12 month review by himself and David Anderson (Senior Patient Advisor), almost exactly one year after having a 1500 graft FUE procedure in their excellent facility in Portsmouth.
The results are outstanding: Dr Ball's delicate and precise grafting has given an extremely natural re-growth in the area of my head that was previously depleted. It has basically taken me back around 12 to 15 years, and it would not be possible for someone to know there has been work done there!
I opted for a modest number of follicles to be harvested from the sides and back of my head in case, in the future, I should wish to reduce the hairless area of my crown if this become larger, so this very much remains an option.
Five stars from start to finish. Thank you all.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jonnie. Good to hear you had a good experience and that you’re happy with the final result. Hair transplants certainly do improve your aesthetic appearance.
It would be great to see some before and after pictures.
All the best.
Bm.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Hi Johnnie,

Thanks so much for posting about your experience with The Maitland Clinic! We’re very happy that you had a great experience and that you're happy with your result! We look forward to seeing pics.

J

JohnnieSW19

Hi Janna,

Here they are!

John

Attachments

• ID1624_Before_After_left.jpg
    ID1624_Before_After_left.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 384
J

JohnnieSW19

And another

Attachments

• ID1624_Before_After_left_45.jpg
    ID1624_Before_After_left_45.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 358
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looks good Johnie. You don`t have a bald look anymore.
Have you lost much in the crown?

J

JohnnieSW19

Hi bigmac, yes - plenty. I haven't had the crown adjusted. However, the increased coverage at the front does help.

ID1624_Before_After_top.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
If I were you and decided on further work I`d concentrate again on the frontal third and maybe a light coverage on the crown if I had enough grafts to spare.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Thanks for posting the comparison pics! Looks very natural and even though you didn’t have a big procedure, the grafts were placed to give you the coverage you wanted. Thanks again!