• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

FUE on a 33 year old male - Dr. Harald Eberson.

Dr Eberson

Dr Eberson

Valued member
Follicular Unit Extraction on a 33 year old Caucasian male with:

- NW III patient

- Medium hair

-Medication used and still continuing: Finasteride 1 mg daily

Treatment plan:

The goal of this surgery was to rebuild the whole frontal third of this patient with FUE.

Performed procedure:

FUE procedure with 2000 FU for reconstruction of hairline and temples in two consecutive days.

Extraction performed with a 0.85mm CIT Manual Punch.

Graft breakdown:

* 259 single hair

* 1325 double hair

* 416 triple hair

Total of 4157 hair follicles.

4594_130830_500000004.jpg

4594_130830_500000003.jpg

4594_130830_500000002.jpg

4594_130830_500000001.jpg

4594_130830_500000000.jpg

4594_130829_530000004.jpg

4594_130829_530000003.jpg

4594_130829_530000002.jpg

4594_130829_530000001.jpg

4594_130829_520000000.jpg

cleardot.gif

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Looking great at 6 month mark very natural looking congratulations to the patient and all involved.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Dazzster26 wrote:
Looking great at 6 month mark very natural looking congratulations to the patient and all involved
I second that it does look very natural and he looks to have good growth too. Realistically how much more growth can this guy expect do you think as it already looks great?
The extraction zone looks extremely clean too.

Dr Eberson

Dr Eberson

Valued member
Thank you both for the nice comments!

Bullinut, indeed patient has quick regrowth and he' s now probably in the range of 60% of his total result.
In the next 3-4 month I 'll expect still a lot of improvement also the structure/thickness of his transplants should improve for the better.

Have a nice week.

S

Scotsman91

Looking very good for 6 months, are there any updates on this case after 12 months? I have been following some of your cases Dr Eberson, on this forum and on the Glasgow clinic blog and they are all very impressive. Will you be uploading more in the near future?

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
Very nice ,great growth at 6 months.Also very clean post op in donor area.

Dr Eberson

Dr Eberson

Valued member
@Scotsman91, I will try to get some extra postop pictures of this younger guy asap. Sometimes it's difficult to follow up patients when they are already satisfied with their result.
Glad you like our results. Thank you!

By the end of this week we'll post another repair patient with some great early growth.

@SADbutTRUE. Also thank you for your nice comment. Good donor management and aftercare is indeed as important as good recpient site care. Cheers.

R

Rocket

This looks really good. Am I correct in thinking he has diffused thinning?

Last edited:
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Dr Eberson wrote:
@Scotsman91, I will try to get some extra postop pictures of this younger guy asap. Sometimes it's difficult to follow up patients when they are already satisfied with their result.
I would imagine this really is a big problem for clinics producing good work as unless the patient is an active forum user then when they get a decent result they just move on and forget about their hair loss or don't worry about it like before.
I like your work too and would love to see a few more results;)

Dr Eberson

Dr Eberson

Valued member
Rocket wrote:
This looks really good. Am I correct in thinking he has diffused thinning?
Thank you Rocket!
You are right thinning on top but thank God not his donor area. He' s using finasteride also and his situation seems to be more stable now. He is informed where he is up to and has to go for another future treatment for middle part and/or crowne area.

Dr Eberson

Dr Eberson

Valued member
bullitnut wrote:
Dr Eberson wrote:
I would imagine this really is a big problem for clinics producing good work as unless the patient is an active forum user then when they get a decent result they just move on and forget about their hair loss or don't worry about it like before.
I like your work too and would love to see a few more results;)
Thanks too Bullinut,

Absolutely true,
many patients just move on even already after 6 months. Even if I asked them to put it on this or other forums they just move on or forget it in their busy live schedule. And some are still afraid of their privacy online.

N

NaSteph7

Nice results from Dr. Eberson. I am from Holland too and it seems like he is the only good clinic. Is there more “doctor involvement at Eberson than other Dutch clinics or is it the same? Do you also recommended oral minoxidil? What are the prices per graft?

Thanks in advance